during this time of silence........

Mfegz

I have to admit, before the release of CD, the whole downloading of preview songs was great. Probably the best times of new GN'R.

The whole Chinese thing has dragged on and on for way too long.

Since 2008 I havn't even been bothered to click on YouTube links to hear a live performance of Madgascar etc.

They really do need to start on something new. Even the addition of cover songs has failed to ignite my interest.

I have to admit, before the release of CD, the whole downloading of preview songs was great. Probably the best times of new GN'R.

The whole Chinese thing has dragged on and on for way too long.

Since 2008 I havn't even been bothered to click on YouTube links to hear a live performance of Madgascar etc.

They really do need to start on something new. Even the addition of cover songs has failed to ignite my interest.

The same here. It's been months since the last time i've listened to C.D. The songs realy starts to bore me.

for this chronic break.

Taking bitches out to eat and spending money on these hoes and shit. I treat a bitch like 7up, I never have I never will!

Back to our regular scheduled court date. Snoop just got busted again in Texas. Just give the guy a Green Card already.