Courtney Love: Behind The Music segment

ITW 2012

Yeah, this topic should definitely exist on this board, while topics about Slash, Matt, and Duff talking about a reunion, or auditioning a new singer for VR get moved to boards on the website that get like 12 views a day. This site is getting lame and shitty.

What does Velvet Revolver auditioning a new singer have anything to do with Guns N' Roses??

Yeah, this topic should definitely exist on this board, while topics about Slash, Matt, and Duff talking about a reunion, or auditioning a new singer for VR get moved to boards on the website that get like 12 views a day. This site is getting lame and shitty.

They have a separate section for former members. They don't have a section for stupidity though. What can you do? shrugs.gif

Funny she should mention Billy Corgan, as only the other day I picked up The Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream

Back when I was into Classic GN'R and Nirvana, Nirvana was my choice when it came to Grunge.

Of the many Grunge bands (see: here Nirvana, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam were about the biggest to recieve press here in the UK. I only liked Nirvana out of those 3.

At a time (like now) when there's little out there doing it for me, The Smashing Pumpkins are good, I don't find them amazing. Maybe I should check out their other big album Gish

I never viewed Smash Pumpkins as Grunge :shrugs:

As for Courtney Love, her album Live Through This by Hole is pretty good. As for hole's other albums, I never bothered with those.

Edited by vaida

What does Velvet Revolver auditioning a new singer have anything to do with Guns N' Roses??

A hell of a lot more than Axl's fucking nose. Come on man, really?

A hell of a lot more than Axl's fucking nose. Come on man, really?

Axl's nose has been a constant in GNR though. I just thought it was a fun reference that made for a great thread title.

I don't care what's on this board, in fact I couldn't care less. But it does bother me that topics I've created that are actually relevant news stories about former band memebers, reunions, etc. get moved, and yet topics like this stay put. I don't care that they're not in the band now. There's not a lot of CURRENT NEWS with GNR or VR. So when news stories pop up, they should go here. Plain and simple. And when they're moved to forum graveyards, to clear space for topics about Axl's nose and Barack Obama's ipod....I mean, really? :crazy:

I don't care what's on this board, in fact I couldn't care less. But it does bother me that topics I've created that are actually relevant news stories about former band memebers, reunions, etc. get moved, and yet topics like this stay put. I don't care that they're not in the band now. There's not a lot of CURRENT NEWS with GNR or VR. So when news stories pop up, they should go here. Plain and simple. And when they're moved to forum graveyards, to clear space for topics about Axl's nose and Barack Obama's ipod....I mean, really? :crazy:

Make your own forum then?

I believe it's the Axlites vs. Slashites and Old Band vs. New Band arguments that stops the GNR: Discussion and News section from being integrated. It's kind of like an Israel vs. Palestine situation without the bloodshed.

Edited by ITW 2012

If the baby wasn't there, she would've beat the shit out of him. Psycho bitch strength wins every time. It was pre nose surgery so even if he punched her in the face, it wouldn't have bothered her. Kurt was 90 pounds wet, she protected him fiercely, she's a tall drink of water with some Vicodin mixed in.

Funny she should mention Billy Corgan, as only the other day I picked up The Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream

Back when I was into Classic GN'R and Nirvana, Nirvana was my choice when it came to Grunge.

Of the many Grunge bands (see: here Nirvana, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam were about the biggest to recieve press here in the UK. I only liked Nirvana out of those 3.

At a time (like now) when there's little out there doing it for me, The Smashing Pumpkins are good, I don't find them amazing. Maybe I should check out their other big album Gish

I never viewed Smash Pumpkins as Grunge :shrugs:

As for Courtney Love, her album Live Through This by Hole is pretty good. As for hole's other albums, I never bothered with those.

Id get meloncollie over any of their albums. Its a musical journey, and it's all over the place.. heavy..here is no why. Mellow...we only come out at night. And beautiful ...in the arms of sleep. Def my fav pumpkins album. Plus there's alot of hits so its easy to get into.