Just asking..

Saphyra

I fell asleep with my iPod on shuffle. All of a sudden, I bolted upright and started sweating. Apparently, My World had come on, and it scared the shit out of me in my sleep. :lol:

Anyway, My World makes me smile usually. I showed it to my cousin and she asked, "Who's that?" I said Guns N' Roses. She laughed and said, "No seriously, who the heck is that?"

Axl Rose on shrooms.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 26.

I felt old just typing that.

Darling, I'm 40. I remember looking through a music magazine (I think it was circus) and reading about this "up and coming band"- guns n roses. I had the first two albums on vinyl and then bought them again on tape and then later on cd. I now have them on my i-pod. 26 isn't old at all- either that or I'm just aging backwards and getting younger as my numbers go up!

I'm 26.

I felt old just typing that.

Darling, I'm 40. I remember looking through a music magazine (I think it was circus) and reading about this "up and coming band"- guns n roses. I had the first two albums on vinyl and then bought them again on tape and then later on cd. I now have them on my i-pod. 26 isn't old at all- either that or I'm just aging backwards and getting younger as my numbers go up!

Wow. :)

I fell asleep with my iPod on shuffle. All of a sudden, I bolted upright and started sweating. Apparently, My World had come on, and it scared the shit out of me in my sleep. :lol:

Anyway, My World makes me smile usually. I showed it to my cousin and she asked, "Who's that?" I said Guns N' Roses. She laughed and said, "No seriously, who the heck is that?"

Axl Rose on shrooms.

Shrooms? Can't you hear him lighting up a crackpipe at the end of the song? ("Guess what I'm doing now?") ;)

No. But you sure as hell came off as a wanna be. Really u buying all cds at once warrented a brand new thread? I get it. U R EXCITED.

Im 26 and i bought AFD tape in late 90's.

Ps:the first newgnr song i heard was Oh My GOd when it was making rounds on a local radio show. wow i realize now that i was hooked to it thn as i am today. Just gave it a listen after atleast 5 yrs and ,it blew me away.

No. But you sure as hell came off as a wanna be. Really u buying all cds at once warrented a brand new thread? I get it. U R EXCITED.

Im 26 and i bought AFD tape in late 90's.

Ps:the first newgnr song i heard was Oh My GOd when it was making rounds on a local radio show. wow i realize now that i was hooked to it thn as i am today. Just gave it a listen after atleast 5 yrs and ,it blew me away.

And I bought AFD in 1988. Big fuckin' deal. The OP is 17 years old, what's the point of holding someone's age against them? Way to take a positive post and cynically turn it into a negative.

LOL, are you ADHD or something?

Kidding. Rock on :thumbsup:

;D Now please explain to me what does ADHD mean? :)

Of course I was exited. Dah.. An' I'm still in euphoria. You've prob with that? :lol:

Axl Rose on shrooms.

Shrooms? Can't you hear him lighting up a crackpipe at the end of the song? ("Guess what I'm doing now?") ;)

What a hell are those shrooms? Explain to dumb(in kinda way) young folk. :huh:

Yeah i was expecting a few post like that. I did not mention my age to make myself look like a superior fan cause m older. I mentioned my age because some1 asked everyone to mention it. So yeah no big deal... But u r well advised to read all the posts before u reply based on a misunderstanding on ur part. Look i just think its silly to announce on the forum that u have bought all the cds. I think i am entitled to my opinion. i dont have anything against the OP. And as for turning the thread to negative is concerned... I could very well have given a phony reponse saying 'oh good.. Rock on man..blah blah' but if calling a spade a spade means making the whole thing negative then so be it.

LOL, are you ADHD or something?

Kidding. Rock on :thumbsup:

;D Now please explain to me what does ADHD mean? :)

Of course I was exited. Dah.. An' I'm still in euphoria. You've prob with that? :lol:

Axl Rose on shrooms.

What a hell are those shrooms? Explain to dumb(in kinda way) young folk. :huh:

ADHD = Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder

Basically he was calling you a spaz.

Shrooms = Magic Mushrooms, ie psychedelic, Google it if you want more info. ;)

Yeah i was expecting a few post like that. I did not mention my age to make myself look like a superior fan cause m older. I mentioned my age because some1 asked everyone to mention it. So yeah no big deal... But u r well advised to read all the posts before u reply based on a misunderstanding on ur part. Look i just think its silly to announce on the forum that u have bought all the cds. I think i am entitled to my opinion. i dont have anything against the OP. And as for turning the thread to negative is concerned... I could very well have given a phony reponse saying 'oh good.. Rock on man..blah blah' but if calling a spade a spade means making the whole thing negative then so be it.

All I can see now is Blah Blah Blah, as you say, only in your personal style of shitting on other people mood. I'm not saying SHUT THE FUCK UP. Just.. If you think(with ALL respect to your opinion) this thread is silly or smth then.. Stop reading it and posting here. Just leave it to those people who CARES who [maybe] want to support and share their own experience. How about that? (In your place I would not answer :shrugs: )

Edited by Saphyra

the OP asked a question a i replied. Were was it mentioned that only those who agree are invited for a disccusion and those who oppose can fuck off? and what exactly is a point of having a disccusion if u cant take in some critisim? Look now i meant that wanna be remark as joke. But im sticking to what i said. if i think something is stupid am i guilty of saying it. as i have said before i dont have anything personally against the OP... But in my opinion it wasnt something to flaunt about. I think its silly. And i will say it. I dint mean to offened anyone and if i did then m sorry. Really. But hell i want my right to speak my mind

the OP asked a question a i replied. Were was it mentioned that only those who agree are invited for a disccusion and those who oppose can fuck off? and what exactly is a point of having a disccusion if u cant take in some critisim? Look now i meant that wanna be remark as joke. But im sticking to what i said. if i think something is stupid am i guilty of saying it. as i have said before i dont have anything personally against the OP... But in my opinion it wasnt something to flaunt about. I think its silly. And i will say it. I dint mean to offened anyone and if i did then m sorry. Really. But hell i want my right to speak my mind

And you have it. But can't you see that you're saying this third time? We already get it. And positive critism is always welcomed to my side. Pozitive. Not empty and destructive.

Again about posting. Don't you think that if internet is garbage can then why shouldn't I throw my emocions to it? Why not to share may joy? I'm sure that there are some people who smiled while reading my post. And smile is good. You should know it.

All that is very nobel. But if ur just gonna say good stuff and keep mum about the bad things just so u cd spread joy then that is just being phony. And dear i had to repeat myself 3 times cuz i seem to b having a hard time driving my point home. The comment some1 made about me holding my age against a 17 yr old killed me. Cuz im nothing like that. By the way, we share the same bday... How can some1 born on the same day... Nevermind

By the way, we share the same bday...

That's why we're arguing so much! :D We [both] are strong personalities, worse - scorpions so no one's going to get down! Nice to discover someone with the same Bday. Now I'm looking to you leniently.

Edited by Saphyra

Look dude, nobody is questioning your right to post or your right to your opinion. You have the right to be a jackass, but that doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you.

Dude u really need to start reading posts before replying. . give it a shot ... right to my opinion was for OP who DID tell me to not post anything... Do u have some reading disability? I knw a few doctors u knw?

And hopefullt we r clear on the Age Row... I wasnt telling OP my age but posted it cuz som1 had asked to. And iur reply didnt mention any of it... So here u go again, convienently avoid readind anything that proves that in fact u r a douche... I guess wisdom doesnt come with age for everybody...

Dude u really need to start reading posts before replying. . give it a shot ... right to my opinion was for OP who DID tell me to not post anything... Do u have some reading disability? I knw a few doctors u knw?

And hopefullt we r clear on the Age Row... I wasnt telling OP my age but posted it cuz som1 had asked to. And iur reply didnt mention any of it... So here u go again, convienently avoid readind anything that proves that in fact u r a douche... I guess wisdom doesnt come with age for everybody...

Please shut up already.

wow what an insignificant post. do u do that often?

Not only is everything you write asinine, but you routinely mangle the English language beyond recognition. All while, ironically, attempting to appear smart and reasonable. Go read a book and stop posting.

u r being rather quick at judging me. Nobody is trying to be smart... This is how i speak.. As for as my english skills are concerned, it is my second language and as long as im getting my msgs across i think thats all that maters.

But u knw what? I can see why Dexter doesnt come around here often. U either have to agree with every1 or fall victim to abusing posts. I am tempted to defend what i hd said in previous posts... But i have a feeling another cupcake wd just skip right through it and post a reply insulting me.

Edited by Ketan