Just asking..

Saphyra

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i guess i will. I am tierd nw. U knw dude the only thing i had against u was the comment u made regarding me posting my age

After having categorically proven that i was nt holding my age againt anyone rather that was a seperte segment of my post... I dont know what u have against me.

If it wr me and some1 had taken the effort to explain where i was wrong i wd have apolozised by nw.

As i said before, being wise and being old are 2 different things all together.

Damn... Some petty responses in here...

The idea of Saphyra buying all the cd's at once, made me smile. Why? Because Guns has a new, young fan. I think that's great!

I'm 29, and became a fan in 1990 when I was in primary school. All the kids walked in Guns t-shirts, we sang Used to love her and PC at music-lesson.

From all my classmates, I'm as far as I know the only one who's still 'bad obsessed' :tongue2:

I had the albums on tape (not original but copy's) and my first cd was TSI? when it came out in 1993. AFD and the others followed soon after that.

Unfortunately, my parents never allowed me to see them live (I was 11 the last time they performed in Holland in 1993, so I can understand a bit why ;)) so when I saw them the first time in 2002, I really got crazy :D

Now I have a 4 year old son, and he also loves Axl and Guns.

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

The idea of Saphyra buying all the cd's at once, made me smile. Why? Because Guns has a new, young fan. I think that's great!

I'm 29, and became a fan in 1990 when I was in primary school. All the kids walked in Guns t-shirts, we sang Used to love her and PC at music-lesson.

From all my classmates, I'm as far as I know the only one who's still 'bad obsessed' :tongue2:

I had the albums on tape (not original but copy's) and my first cd was TSI? when it came out in 1993. AFD and the others followed soon after that.

Unfortunately, my parents never allowed me to see them live (I was 11 the last time they performed in Holland in 1993, so I can understand a bit why ;)) so when I saw them the first time in 2002, I really got crazy :D

Nice.. I would die if my classmates would listen to Guns and sing along.. :/ Well.. Now I'm all alone in my surroundings. I'm definitely born in wrong decade.. All we sing from classic rock during music lessons is Beatles. Of course, I should be happy that we don't sing crap like Lady Kaka (Kaka in Lithuanian means shit)

Nice.. I would die if my classmates would listen to Guns and sing along.. :/ Well.. Now I'm all alone in my surroundings. I'm definitely born in wrong decade.. All we sing from classic rock during music lessons is Beatles. Of course, I should be happy that we don't sing crap like Lady Kaka (Kaka in Lithuanian means shit)

Beatles are nice, but Guns is better ;)

Though I'm 29, I sometimes wish I was born earlier. Because I've never seen them in the AFD or UYI line-up...

Oh and by the way, kaka means shit here too ;)

Beatles are nice, but Guns is better ;)

I should be happy that we sing something from classic rock overall. But still.. Maybe once a year. :/ It's sad.

Oh and by the way, kaka means shit here too ;)

Where are you from? :)

Im 32 and still wacky about guns, when i was a kid my mum took the GNR Lies vinyl away from me and my brother because of the tits. But we got it back.

How old were you? :rofl-lol: I woudn't let somebody to take away one of my GN'R albums. I keep 'em safe.

Imma young gunner as well! I'm 19! :)

been a die hard fan of GNR my whole life.

Well, my mom threw one of my favourite Axl shirts away, because there were holes in it!!!

I still blame her, 15 years later! :anger:

I can imagine that feeling.. :no:

Ohhh myyy God I would flip.