Jason Cortex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Itw asked axl if he saw atlas

I actually asked him if he'd seen Avatar. However, during the online chats I asked him about Atlas Shrugged, and he said something about the song having a line about wide shoulders or something like that.

Edited by ITW 2012

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

They never said anything about how to run this place, don't you find that strange?

I know that sucks, you want me to tell you Axl called me last night to ban someone or Beta messaged me to post something in the newswire right? Never happened not once, not since I have been here.

I'd imagine the stipulations are pre-show; as in the backstage access becomes available when Eric agrees to certain "suggestions".

You perhaps don't recieve messages in that vein because I believe one doesn't utilise the ban function? It's like requesting a pacifist neutralise an issue with a firearm.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Does it matter? Hey, I'm not an insider or whatsoever, I'm just a fan with way too much spare time.

I don't have any information of any kind that has not been revealed or something. I just think that there's more, way more behind the curtains than our eyes can see, and what happens when you try to investigate? They cut your wings, call you off and ban you once again.

I'm absolutely harmless, I like Double G, he's a very nice guy. I understand what he is saying, and I'm not saying he is lying.

The thing is, when BBA went backstage on the last tour, not only Axl Rose knew that he was BBA aka Incognito, the whole band and the whole crew knew that he was BBA.

Guns N' Roses has been more involved with the forums than most of you would like to believe, and also more than the admins of the forums would like to admit.

How the fuck did BBA get backstage??

axl and all the gnr team must laugh so hard by reading all the shit people say here xD we invent conspiracy's and plots and whatever for a group of guys playing music !! come on ! do u actually think that axl and gnr has the power to control the forums... ? maybe he even has the power to send an assassin to ur home and kill all of u :P so careful with what u say about the band :P

btw im not part of any plot ,im way to stupid for that :)

First of all, I'm not new here, double G.

Second, there is no way you can proof it was or it was not Axl. The only time the IP check somehow, for some unknown reason failed, it was precisely on a Dexter post? Ok...

Sorry, the mod team voice here means nothing. Party passes know better.

Axl was in South America, the IP was logged in the USA (or like that, I never personally checked IP addresses).

Yes we get it your upset that a whole bunch of members here have met Axl and/or the band, we get it, it's old, maybe one day you will too then we can all claim your somehow brainwashed by the band :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The IP was from Latin America, I think it was Montrealer who confirmed.

And yes, oh yes, you got me. I'm upset because I've never met GNR.

Well, I've met them, and I'm not saying they brainwashed the mods here, it's a different thing.

Camon Double G, you are way smarter than that.

If you mean they dictate what we do here that is 100% not true man, I am a fan of the band number #1 and I am for the users here before anything or anyone including Guns. If someone said to me you gotta do this or that (from the camp) I would not be on staff I would quit, I wouldn't do it pass or no pass...

Sure? As soon Axl tells you to jump you'll ask him how high you have to jump. Some highly respected member (mod) got banned here after she got in a small fight with Axl during one of his chats.

Second, there is no way you can proof it was or it was not Axl. The only time the IP check somehow, for some unknown reason failed, it was precisely on a Dexter post? Ok...

Axl was in South America, the IP was logged in the USA (or like that, I never personally checked IP addresses).

Yes we get it your upset that a whole bunch of members here have met Axl and/or the band, we get it, it's old, maybe one day you will too then we can all claim your somehow brainwashed by the band :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, I've met them, and I'm not saying they brainwashed the mods here, it's a different thing.

If you mean they dictate what we do here that is 100% not true man, I am a fan of the band number #1 and I am for the users here before anything or anyone including Guns. If someone said to me you gotta do this or that (from the camp) I would not be on staff I would quit, I wouldn't do it pass or no pass...

Sure? As soon Axl tells you to jump you'll ask him how high you have to jump. Some highly respected member (mod) got banned here after she got in a small fight with Axl during one of his chats.

See how things get twisted away from reality? No mod got banned from here m8. :shrugs:

See how things get twisted away from reality? No mod got banned from here m8. :shrugs:

Is there a gag order on talking about Madison now, too?

What has exactly happened that Madison (when she wasn't banned) signed herself out? Has Axl something to do with?

That certain mod is just as twisted away from reality as that story is.

Do you know Madison personally?