Jason Cortex

First of all, I'm not new here, double G.

Second, there is no way you can proof it was or it was not Axl. The only time the IP check somehow, for some unknown reason failed, it was precisely on a Dexter post? Ok...

Sorry, the mod team voice here means nothing. Party passes know better.

Axl was in South America, the IP was logged in the USA (or like that, I never personally checked IP addresses).

Yes we get it your upset that a whole bunch of members here have met Axl and/or the band, we get it, it's old, maybe one day you will too then we can all claim your somehow brainwashed by the band :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The IP was from Latin America, I think it was Montrealer who confirmed.

And yes, oh yes, you got me. I'm upset because I've never met GNR.

Well, I've met them, and I'm not saying they brainwashed the mods here, it's a different thing.

Camon Double G, you are way smarter than that.

If you mean they dictate what we do here that is 100% not true man, I am a fan of the band number #1 and I am for the users here before anything or anyone including Guns. If someone said to me you gotta do this or that (from the camp) I would not be on staff I would quit, I wouldn't do it pass or no pass...

Sure? As soon Axl tells you to jump you'll ask him how high you have to jump. Some highly respected member (mod) got banned here after she got in a small fight with Axl during one of his chats.

See how things get twisted away from reality? No mod got banned from here m8. :shrugs:

Nope,one just met Karma in a head on crash,that had been brewing.

BBA's picture has been circulated online,some people have it,simple.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second, there is no way you can proof it was or it was not Axl. The only time the IP check somehow, for some unknown reason failed, it was precisely on a Dexter post? Ok...

Axl was in South America, the IP was logged in the USA (or like that, I never personally checked IP addresses).

Yes we get it your upset that a whole bunch of members here have met Axl and/or the band, we get it, it's old, maybe one day you will too then we can all claim your somehow brainwashed by the band :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, I've met them, and I'm not saying they brainwashed the mods here, it's a different thing.

If you mean they dictate what we do here that is 100% not true man, I am a fan of the band number #1 and I am for the users here before anything or anyone including Guns. If someone said to me you gotta do this or that (from the camp) I would not be on staff I would quit, I wouldn't do it pass or no pass...

Sure? As soon Axl tells you to jump you'll ask him how high you have to jump. Some highly respected member (mod) got banned here after she got in a small fight with Axl during one of his chats.

See how things get twisted away from reality? No mod got banned from here m8. :shrugs:

What has exactly happened that Madison (when she wasn't banned) signed herself out? Has Axl something to do with?

That certain mod is just as twisted away from reality as that story is.

Do you know Madison personally?

Dealt a lot with her over the last 7 years. So it's safe to say that I do.

What has exactly happened that Madison (when she wasn't banned) signed herself out? Has Axl something to do with?

That certain mod is just as twisted away from reality as that story is.

Do you know Madison personally?

Dealt a lot with her over the last 7 years. So it's safe to say that I do.

So are you speaking on her behalf? Or her? She deserved every epithet hurled in her direction,some don't understand subtleties,Fuck her and her stories/ sources.

Can we not devote any more space to this? It's all been said and done,its a moot point now.

I'm speaking on my behalf, she had it coming.

And it was hilarious.

Yes it was,still makes me smile :lol:

See how things get twisted away from reality? No mod got banned from here m8.

Is there a gag order on talking about Madison now, too?

Another supposed insider with knowledge of non-existant gag orders :lol:

Edited by sailaway