Slash - NFC title game pregame intro on Fox Sports

Zint

Oh come on, I love Slash as much as the next sane Guns fan, but the man is the ultimate sell-out. He'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if the price was right.

Not that I agree with that, but that was funny as shit. Kudos!

Ali

Oh come on, I love Slash as much as the next sane Guns fan, but the man is the ultimate sell-out. He'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if the price was right.

Get over it! This is the NFL it is a good gig plus it puts him in the national/world spotlight. Slash is starting to promote his new cd.

Slash is starting to promote his new cd.

I suppose that's why I saw a giant poster with his image and the caption "Prices Slashed" in the window of a clothes store at my local shopping centre last week then?

The anti-Slash folk here wouldn't be such fuck heads about Slash being on a camera if Axl wasn't so reclusive/camera shy.

I'm not anti-Slash. He's a great guitar player and I dig most of his post-Guns music.

I'm just calling a spade a spade. Slash is a money whore and a sell-out and Axl is selfish asshole. I still love em both though.

I suppose that's why I saw a giant poster with his image and the caption "Prices Slashed" in the window of a clothes store at my local shopping centre last week then?

Yeah I suppose your right. I hope you got some good bargins. BTW it was estimated that 55 million people saw that spot. And it is very impressive that Slash is professional and popular enough that he can get hired by the NFL for something like that.

Holy shit, really? I can see you looking down in disgust as soon as you saw that. Who gives a fuck dude? He's a celebrity. Slash loves to be on the stage at the super bowl, on posters, etc. Axl likes his roast lamb dinners. They're both rich rock stars. Get the fuck over it.

Yeah I suppose your right. I hope you got some good bargins. BTW it was estimated that 55 million people saw that spot. And it is very impressive that Slash is professional and popular enough that he can get hired by the NFL for something like that.

I'm sure the money helped too.

Holy shit, really? I can see you looking down in disgust as soon as you saw that. Who gives a fuck dude? He's a celebrity. Slash loves to be on the stage at the super bowl, on posters, etc. Axl likes his roast lamb dinners. They're both rich rock stars. Get the fuck over it.

I didn't look down in disgust. I find it quite funny actually. Good for him if he wants to whore his image and likeness for a fast buck. It doesn't say a lot for his integrity as an artist, but whatever.

I'm sure the money helped too.

Sure it did! If he did not make money with his music he could not continue to do it. Would you work for free?

Promotion is promotion, and Slash likes to promote himself / his music / his talent. Nothing wrong in that. Its all part and part of the music biz.

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

Only Slash can play guitar like that, and make 'those' sounds.

Oh stop whinging people, this is actually pretty cool! :D

Exactly!

Can we get this back on topic please?

It sounded really cool. I'd love to hear the full version without distracting voices and noises.

GNR were never some anti-capitalistic Punk band. Give me big, gluttonous, glittering, shameless Rock N' Roll. That's the American dream.

Oh shit! :(

nice video, thx for sharing

i love seeing Slash anywhere, the guy built his image long time before doing the bits he does every now and then.. i can't help but think people who keep getting pissed at his appareances are clueless about GNR, Slash and where it all came from...

bring some more Slash

People here are so hard on Slash it really boggles my mind. I get excited when I see something like this, my favorite guitarist in the national spotlight. Steven Tyler doing American Idol, that's ridiculous. This is a 2 minute pre game clip. You guys are absurd.

Agreed. How is this shameless? I tuned in early just to see this.

He is keeping the Gn'R name alive by being out there in front of an audience. Guns N' Roses fans should be HAPPY. This isn't "selling out" at all. Maybe he is a huge football fan.