Guns N' Roses tour dates 2012 - MyGNR official roll call!

Powerage5

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at te Palladium and the Wiltern and proably HOB. Have not seen them since the 06 Inland Invasion rock2

Omg i was @ inland invasion how fukn awesome was that!! I was chatting with bbf the other day about his cool red suite loo

Ill be at hollywood palldium ( even tho my friend bitch out & it looks like ill be going solo ) & ill be at the hob march 12 !!! Cant wait anyone wanna meet up so im not a loner for the 9 th ha

"Ich werde zum erstenmal Guns N' Roses live sehen. Mein erstes Konzert. 10 Stunden Fahrt und 2 Nächte in ein 3 Sterne Hotel. Der Kack kostet mir fast 400 Euro, aber ich tuhe alles um Axl Rose zusehen."

So, I'll be at Mönchengladbach, Germany. hell yeah. After 6 years finally... finally Axl Rose is back in Germany. David Hasselhoff would be proud of Axl Rose

"Ich werde zum erstenmal Guns N' Roses live sehen. Mein erstes Konzert. 10 Stunden Fahrt und 2 Nächte in ein 3 Sterne Hotel. Der Kack kostet mir fast 400 Euro, aber ich tuhe alles um Axl Rose zusehen."

So, I'll be at Mönchengladbach, Germany. hell yeah. After 6 years finally... finally Axl Rose is back in Germany. David Hasselhoff would be proud of Axl Rose

4 hrs drive only

Hotel like 500 metres away from the venue .

Will order 1 or 2 prostitutes for the afternoon na dhead over to the gig in the evening :wub: ( just kidding )

I know this forum has changed hands recently, but I think it would be a great help if every show had a sub-forum. It would be much easier to organise pre show meet-ups, and have an idea of who's attending shows, and even to discuss shows.

I know it must be hard to keep up with updating everyones posts, just keep up the great work guys. :)

These are so far the shows I'm attending again so I can get added to the revelant lists.

Dublin, 17th May, 02 Arena

Birmingham, 26th May, LG Arena

Manchester, 29th May, MEN Arena

Netherlands, 4th June, Ahoy Arena

Paris, 5th June, Omnisports Arena

Thanks. ;)

Edited by One.In.A.Million

I know this forum has changed hands recently, but I think it would be a great help if every show had a sub-forum. It would be much easier to organise pre show meet-ups, and have an idea of who's attending shows, and even to discuss shows.

I know it must be hard to keep up with updating everyones posts, just keep up the great work guys. :)

These are so far the shows I'm attending again so I can get added to the revelant lists.

Dublin, 17th May, 02 Arena

Birmingham, 26th May, LG Arena

Manchester, 29th May, MEN Arena

Netherlands, 4th June, Ahoy Arena

Paris, 5th June, Omnisports Arena

Thanks. ;)

I agree