‎Guns N' Roses to perform at Sofia Rocks, in Bulgaria, July 8 2012

bumblecool

wow. same setlist. no change. very sad moment

You do know that there's a thread for you to whine in, right?

Indeed!

hey finck6 - a revamped "Former Gunners" section for Finck love and yet i cant see a thread or post by you there - gee, wonder why that is?:rolleyes:

this isn't about finck love. this is about the setlist being the same again. axl doesn't change the 2012 setlists

No.

This is a concert thread - moans and groans about the set list go in the official 2012 set list thread -- it's pinned, even you wont miss it.

Borrowed time my friend.

Back on topic, do not derail this thread further please, thank you :)

a mygnr member posted the setlist for this concert in this concert thread. at this concert there was a setlist. in this concert thread i noticed the setlist posted was the same setlist as before. i'm disappointed axl didn't change up the setlist at this concert in this concert thread at this time

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed!

hey finck6 - a revamped "Former Gunners" section for Finck love and yet i cant see a thread or post by you there - gee, wonder why that is?:rolleyes:

this isn't about finck love. this is about the setlist being the same again. axl doesn't change the 2012 setlists

No.

This is a concert thread - moans and groans about the set list go in the official 2012 set list thread -- it's pinned, even you wont miss it.

Borrowed time my friend.

a mygnr member posted the setlist for this concert in this concert thread. at this concert there was a setlist. in this concert thread i noticed the setlist posted was the same setlist as before. i'm disappointed axl didn't change up the setlist at this concert in this concert thread at this time

There is a dedicated thread for gripes about setlists, though.

On another note, I would live to hear "Dead Flowers" in concert someday!

Ali

Indeed!

No.

Borrowed time my friend.

Ali

but this concert in this concert thread had a setlist though. which makes discussion on the setlist to this concert at sofia rocks, in bulgaria, july 8 2012 fair game. this concert has a setlist. i'm not happy with the setlist at this concert from sofia rocks, in bulgaria

Indeed!

No.

Borrowed time my friend.

Ali

but this concert in this concert thread had a setlist though. which makes discussion on the setlist to this concert at sofia rocks, in bulgaria, july 8 2012 fair game. this concert has a setlist. i'm not happy with the setlist at this concert from sofia rocks, in bulgaria

Nobody cares what you're happy about.

Indeed!

No.

Borrowed time my friend.

Ali

So who cares what the admin says about the setlist thread? Ok then :shrugs:

Edited by gunsguy

Indeed!

No.

Borrowed time my friend.

Ali

if nobody cares don't say i'm on borrowed time or tell me 2 gripe somewhere else

this concert had a setlist. did this concert not have a setlist? did axl not sing songs from a setlist at this bulgaria concert?

axl did sing songs in bulgaria. axl did have a setlist of songs in bulgaria at the concert. but they were the same songs he sings at the last concerts on this tour

no change from axl rose singing the setlist at the guns n roses concert in bulgaria. i'm not happy about it

no guns n roses fan wanting CHANGE with the setlist at the bulgaria concert today should be happy

Indeed!

No.

Borrowed time my friend.

Ali

if nobody cares don't say i'm on borrowed time or tell me 2 gripe somewhere else

this concert had a setlist. did this concert not have a setlist? did axl not sing songs from a setlist at this bulgaria concert?

axl did sing songs in bulgaria. axl did have a setlist of songs in bulgaria at the concert. but they were the same songs he sings at the last concerts on this tour

no change from axl rose singing the setlist at the guns n roses concert in bulgaria. i'm not happy about it

no guns n roses fan wanting CHANGE with the setlist at the bulgaria concert today should be happy

I actually encourage you to keep whining about the setlist. The sooner you're banned, the better.

for the record, damn_smooth has just provoked, attacked, and insulted me on a guns n roses message board. breaking the forum rules on mygnr. take notice, highvoltage and uk subs

Provoked and attacked how? Insulted? Maybe a little, but it's not a secret that you aren't all there.

for the record, damn_smooth has just provoked, attacked, and insulted me on a guns n roses message board. breaking the forum rules on mygnr. take notice, highvoltage and uk subs

Provoked and attacked how? Insulted? Maybe a little, but it's not a secret that you aren't all there.

Just ignore bud...

You're asking us to ban someone when you're arguing with us about following a very simple instruction? (post your setlist gripes in the setlist thread to avoid derailing the concert threads with the same argument every time!)

How about you try following what's asked of you, and we'll worry about what we consider a personal attack, "backseat moderation" is wholly unwelcome here.

lol jarmo...

You may not dig the man but without him we would get hardly any updates most gigs :rolleyes:

I was really just pointing him out, I don't have a problem with him. It's awesome that he does updates every once in a while.

Does kinda suck though that we don't really need them. It's just the same songs every night.

I was laughing because you said ''setlist'' 5 times in 1 post. But then I noticed you said ''concert'' 6 times.

Also, that last sentence makes no sense. Which is hilarious as well :rofl-lol:

Edited by UcudBmine