Beyond Magnetic

volcano62

That's not true. If Axl would have released ChinDem under his name and not Gn'R it would have sold less, FACT. On the other hand, we understand and it's too damn stupid to discuss and argue over the Gn'R brand, it's an old topic.

Time to shut the fuck up.

Kind of sad how you have to explain the obvious isn't it?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive come to understand Axl keeping the name. Smart business move and Slash/ Duff did leave.

But I don't think EVERYONE who bought CD would've bought

The ARP.

That's why it was a smart business move. Do you really think that he could even

Get the smaller arena numbers he got in 2011 with ARP, I don't?

Agreed and well said. :thumbsup:

Ive come to understand Axl keeping the name. Smart business move and Slash/ Duff did leave.

The ARP.

A business move so smart certain members tried to get ahold of before Axl but failed miserably.

after all these year, you guys should understand Axl...

he is too attached to his work and he is a perfectionist.

he will not release a song that has potential and that he thinks is unfinished, it would be a waste

I kind of agree with him

I don't have a problem with him being like that, it's fucking great in this day and age where artforms are limited and lowered to fit on their aisles, but sometimes he is very annoying because he has so much potential if he would just let things go out there, he doesn't need to release anything or owe anyone but it's a shame sometimes.

after all these year, you guys should understand Axl...

he is too attached to his work and he is a perfectionist.

he will not release a song that has potential and that he thinks is unfinished, it would be a waste

I kind of agree with him

Me too bro.

The ARP.

Your obsession with the name and with bashing Axl is pretty funny. Sad, that you spend so much time at a forum of a band that you don't like. But that says more about you than anything else.

99% of people willing to go see GnR in 2011 would also go see the ARP. To say that isn't true implies that people are going to the shows now without knowing that slash/Duff and Izzy aren't in the band.

People who are fans of the band enough to spend $100 to go see them, know that it is Axl and not slash/Duff and Izzy.

Your constant negative remarks have nothing to do with Axl and the current band. They all have to do with you still crying about Slash leaving. Slash, Izzy and Duff have gotten over it and moved on......but you can't.

And no matter how moron that is......you still come and post on a GnR forum everyday.

The followup to chidem will obliterate libertad in every way possible. Suck on that.

e

Nobody cares.

Funny. You and a couple other of the clowns on here care. A lot. It bugs the hell out of you that Axl is successful without the help of your idols.

If the next album sells 10 million copies u will say it is just because of the GnR name. If it sells 1 million, you will say it failed because of Axl.

The pathetic part of all this? You guys are obsessed with hoping Axl fails, but u still come to this forum every day. While normal people and fans of the old band hope that ALL members are successful.

I would love to see the next GnR album, slash's next album, the next loaded album and Izzy's next album all sell 10 million copies and hit number one on the charts.

Clowns like u and a few other would rather see Axl fail, than see the other guy's succeed.

I feel sad for people who dwell in negativety like u guys do. Slash, Duff and Izzy moved on....but you can't. Pathetic.

Edited by Groghan

I was on the Metallica website which is fuckin' awesome for dowloading songs and videos. They have something called "Beyond Magnetic" which are left over tracks from their album Death Magnetic.

After hearing the tracks it is clear why they didn't make it on the album. But that's not the point. This would be an awesome route for GNR to get unreleaed CD era material out there and start working on a fresh album.

I'm sure fans would appreciate the gesture immensely

Frankly the real story here is Metallica didn't release the songs as a new album called "Re-Magnetic" Or "Reverse Magnetism"

The followup to chidem will obliterate libertad in every way possible. Suck on that.

e

Nobody cares.

Funny. You and a couple other of the clowns on here care. A lot. It bugs the hell out of you that Axl is successful without the help of your idols.

If the next album sells 10 million copies u will say it is just because of the GnR name. If it sells 1 million, you will say it failed because of Axl.

The pathetic part of all this? You guys are obsessed with hoping Axl fails, but u still come to this forum every day. While normal people and fans of the old band hope that ALL members are successful.

I would love to see the next GnR album, slash's next album, the next loaded album and Izzy's next album all sell 10 million copies and hit number one on the charts.

Clowns like u and a few other would rather see Axl fail, than see the other guy's succeed.

I feel sad for people who dwell in negativety like u guys do. Slash, Duff and Izzy moved on....but you can't. Pathetic.

Negative,toxic and malignant.Easy to call plays from their armchairs,Easy to throw judgement around without holding themselves to the same standard.

Seriously,Fuck the haters,the e-experts,and all the sick,negative energy they slime this forum with on a daily basis.

I was on the Metallica website which is fuckin' awesome for dowloading songs and videos. They have something called "Beyond Magnetic" which are left over tracks from their album Death Magnetic.

After hearing the tracks it is clear why they didn't make it on the album. But that's not the point. This would be an awesome route for GNR to get unreleaed CD era material out there and start working on a fresh album.

I'm sure fans would appreciate the gesture immensely

Frankly the real story here is Metallica didn't release the songs as a new album called "Re-Magnetic" Or "Reverse Magnetism"

Can you fuckin read? I didn't say anything about releasing a new album with leftover CD material......

Can you read? Frankly the real story here is Metallica didn't release the songs as a new album called "Re-Magnetic" Or "Reverse Magnetism"

Let me break the sarcastic joke down for you:

See, I thought re-load was a terrible album, so the joke was that it seemed like b-sides of load, because of the quality of the songs and the name of the album "Re-load" The joke comes in when I say "Frankly the real story here is Metallica didn't release the songs as a new album" It's another way of saying "Woah! They gave that away for free?!? I'm surprised they didn't package it as a new album and retail release it." To further hint at the joke, I added in called "Re-Magnetic" Or "Reverse Magnetism" to drive home that I thought re-load was a shit record.

If someone falls, and someone else says something along the lines of "Smooth move Ace." Are you all like "What the fuck?!? He just fell! That wasn't smooth at all! It was downright uncoordinated, are you blind?"

ReLoad>Load, a couple of songs decide this.

It's basically Fuel, Memory Remains, Unforgiven II and Bad Seed VS Until It Sleeps, King Nothing, Hero Of The Day and Ain't My Bitch. The rest is pure filler and ReLoad wins for me.

Going back in topic, I'd love the idea of a digital EP. Actually I'd like a physical CD, but I guess it wouldn't be that profitable, so a digital EP (maybe with the physical counterpart available through mail order only or smth) would be good too.

If they don't want to release any new stuff, they can put some soundboard recordings of some CD tracks plus, dunno, Riff Raff and Sonic Reducer .

That's just to say, I don't think they're putting out anything like that soon.