Roseland Pre-Party Space Reserved

Kaneda

Hey Gunners...thanks to BroBot's suggestion, I've reserved an entire floor at Gossip Bar on Friday, February 10. We'll have the second floor from around 6pm to 10pm. Not sure when Guns is going to hit the stage, but my guess is around 11 or later. Let me know who plans on going so I can let the bar know. It's a cash bar fuckers, but Kaneda will be buying shots periodically. I'll also be controlling the music, so any requests, lmk...

Gossip Bar

Gossip Bar Website

Edited by Kaneda

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any chance Guns will be on before 11 pm? Trying to coordinate the car service and don't want to get there either way too early or at 10:45 only to have them be on stage already.

You never know with guns, but a Friday night in NYC has me thinking a later start time. Having been to small venue shows, I have no desire to be near the front. You spend the whole night squeezed next to guys. More fun to be in the back....sound is better and you can move. Just my two cents...

Where is this place in relation to the theatre? Walking distance? I always love meeting people at shows. Be cool to meet hardcore fans of the new band. People who can actually discuss the band. Thanks alot kanada. Wish we had more notice. Id love to make some mygnrforum.com shirts. Maybe have our forum name and a.number on the back, like a jersey. Im sure someone could design something cool. We could have even made them for the band members.

Hi I am new to all this (and GnR, I saw them for the first time last November when I scored a free ticket on black Friday). So I bought myself a ticket to the Roseland show for Friday. Pre party sounds cool. I will be coming in from Boston and then staying the whole weekend with a friend. I used to live in NYC I did went to college there and did the "musical theatre" scene for awhile.

Sweet! I love Maine...got my dog in Kennebunk and gig every Christmas up in Kittery. Excited to have found this forum because I am not going the show with anyone. All my NYC friends are A) too cheap and B) only like Broadway shows and none of my Boston friends can make the trip down! Hey but when I lived in NYC I was cheap too...way too expensive to live there

Where is this place in relation to the theatre? Walking distance? I always love meeting people at shows. Be cool to meet hardcore fans of the new band. People who can actually discuss the band. Thanks alot kanada. Wish we had more notice. Id love to make some mygnrforum.com shirts. Maybe have our forum name and a.number on the back, like a jersey. Im sure someone could design something cool. We could have even made them for the band members.

More notice? Lol...I booked it a day after tickets went on sale :) its not like this bar is going to have hundreds of people there. Just my crew and message board fans/friends. But you never know, maybe I can get a band member to stop by and say hi ;) no promises.

Its just a few blocks from the venue....walking distance for sure

Edited by Kaneda

More notice? Lol...I booked it a day after tickets went on sale :) its not like this bar is going to have hundreds of people there. Just my crew and message board fans/friends. But you never know, maybe I can get a band member to stop by and say hi ;) no promises.

Its just a few blocks from the venue....walking distance for sure

On the gigs. Not the pre party

Hey ash. Im from Maine. Taking the amtrak from wells to.boston and the fungwah to the city. Pumped.

You better hope that Fung Wah doesn't break down on 95.

This actually happened when we went to hammerstein. They sent another bus and all was well. For fifteen bux its worth it. The cost of parking my car alone is enuff for me to want to fung wah it into the big apple. Hate city driving. And I drive a standard which makes it that much worse.

Hey Gunners...thanks to BroBot's suggestion, I've reserved an entire floor at Gossip Bar on Friday, February 10. We'll have the second floor from around 6pm to 10pm. Not sure when Guns is going to hit the stage, but my guess is around 11 or later. Let me know who plans on going so I can let the bar know. It's a cash bar fuckers, but Kaneda will be buying shots periodically. I'll also be controlling the music, so any requests, lmk...

Gossip Bar

Gossip Bar Website

You are 1 cool mofo Kaneda. rock3

I think one possible snag is that quite a few people may have purchased the gold VIPs. In that case the whole point of that ticket would be to get in early and they would not be able to hang out at the bar in that case. This is just a theory of course.

I sent you a message with my email and number. You don't have to backtrack to Maine. We will take the amtrak to.boston. just meet me at the train station in boston and we will def ride the bus together. You def shouldn't b roaming the city by yourself. Shoot me a text or email, I hate the pm system.