"Request Bomb" Chinese Democracy TONIGHT!

CoolRanchDressing

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I do appreciate the dedication, tenacity and enthusiasm of your idea, we have tried before in the past. To get to a level that would be nationally recognized would take tens of thousands of calls at a bare minimum. Chinese Democracy the single did well in it's release(number 3 on the Billboard rock charts after Metallica and AC/DC's singles, many people forget this) and then fizzled out. That was WITH the release of Chidem, reviews, marketing hype, (semi)promotion, fans calling requesting it etc etc. I personally don't think we can get it close to the top....

While I do appreciate the dedication, tenacity and enthusiasm of your idea, we have tried before in the past. To get to a level that would be nationally recognized would take tens of thousands of calls at a bare minimum. Chinese Democracy the single did well in it's release(number 3 on the Billboard rock charts after Metallica and AC/DC's singles, many people forget this) and then fizzled out. That was WITH the release of Chidem, reviews, marketing hype, (semi)promotion, fans calling requesting it etc etc. I personally don't think we can get it close to the top....

Duly noted. Now did you like this?

Duly noted. Now did you like this?

Sorry I don't understand? Did I like what?

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

The first experiment in OPERATION: REQUEST BOMB.

Everyone can start emailing now. Start calling at 9pm, EST.

Pseu Bruan on WFMU

Fridays 9-Midnight

email: http://wfmu.org/pseu/

telephone: (201) 200-9368

I thought it would be easier if he could see all our pleas at once so I just emailed him the link to this thread! :)

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

The first experiment in OPERATION: REQUEST BOMB.

Everyone can start emailing now. Start calling at 9pm, EST.

Pseu Bruan on WFMU

Fridays 9-Midnight

email: http://wfmu.org/pseu/

telephone: (201) 200-9368

I thought it would be easier if he could see all our pleas at once so I just emailed him the link to this thread! :)

Great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of that! Glad you're coming around. Doesn't it feel nice not to be a dick?

Great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of that! Glad you're coming around. Doesn't it feel nice not to be a dick?

Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas