Guns N' Roses - Graspop 2012

st0n3r

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Here, a little video that shows the atmosphere at the festival quite good, it was played at the very end once. It was also as a tribute to Dio, who passed away that year."

DIO.....what a fucking guy. RIP

Edited by SMG

What's going on with this stream ? I can only see pre-recorded interviews and footage from previous concerts...

Today they only let people watch 1 song from Twisted Sister... and none from Limp Bizkit if im not wrong, so, thats whats probably going to happen tomorrow with GnR <_<

What's going on with this stream ? I can only see pre-recorded interviews and footage from previous concerts...

Today they only let people watch 1 song from Twisted Sister... and none from Limp Bizkit if im not wrong, so, thats whats probably going to happen tomorrow with GnR <_<

Twisted Sister still exist ? Jesus Christ...

:rofl-lol:

Seriously, how can people still pay to see this ? We're not in the 80s anymore.

These guys are painful to see. Look at this:

twisted-sister.jpg

Edited by marlon_brando15

twisted-sister.jpg

So you rate an artist by his looks? I saw/heard a small part of Twisted Sister from a distance and what i can tell you is that Dee Snider still has a great singing throat. Definitely not some Micky Mouse impersonation

twisted-sister.jpg

So you rate an artist by his looks? I saw/heard a small part of Twisted Sister from a distance and what i can tell you is that Dee Snider still has a great singing throat. Definitely not some Micky Mouse impersonation

Offtopic but it's really annoying to read this MM crap over and over again. Why don't leave complainers like you a fanforum?

twisted-sister.jpg

Offtopic but it's really annoying to read this MM crap over and over again. Why don't leave complainers like you a fanforum?

Ok, you got your point. And now what? Turn this place in another HTGTH?

twisted-sister.jpg

I saw them last year and believe me, it was fuckin' worth it. He sings better than he did in the 80's. I'm not into hair metal that much but I just haven't seen a band to enjoy a show that much for a very long time. They fuckin' rock. And yes, they do not wear this kind of makeup anymore.

twisted-sister.jpg

I saw them last year and believe me, it was fuckin' worth it. He sings better than he did in the 80's. I'm not into hair metal that much but I just haven't seen a band to enjoy a show that much for a very long time. They fuckin' rock. And yes, they do not wear this kind of makeup anymore.

Picture of Dee from last night.

media_xll_4930631.jpg

Edited by droezle