Poland - 11th July 2012

slash_plocman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY FUCKING GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

:rofl-lol:

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

rock3 rock3 rock3

Where I'll be able to buy tickets?

Edited by Saphyra

I don't know yet but the VIP price is 690 zl (about 180 Euro)

Yeah.. A lot.. But if it's worth its price, then I'm gonna buy it. It's my first GN'R concert. I want it to be perfect. :rolleyes:

We had VIP here 2 years ago, we had acces 5 minutes before the general public but no meet&greet or whatever. Not that Axl would show up anyway ;)

Yeah.. A lot.. But if it's worth its price, then I'm gonna buy it. It's my first GN'R concert. I want it to be perfect. :rolleyes:

We had VIP here 2 years ago, we had acces 5 minutes before the general public but no meet&greet or whatever. Not that Axl would show up anyway ;)

But you can stand by a rails if you go inside before other people do. :rolleyes: And that's very important for me. ;]

But you can stand by a rails if you go inside before other people do. :rolleyes: And that's very important for me. ;]

You mean at the front?

Believe me, you don't need VIP tickets to reach the front. I'm always there, even with regular tickets ;)

You mean at the front?

Believe me, you don't need VIP tickets to reach the front. I'm always there, even with regular tickets ;)

Really? I always thought that usually there are fights for the first row and very hard to reach it.. :rolleyes:

You mean at the front?

Really? I always thought that usually there are fights for the first row and very hard to reach it.. :rolleyes:

No, you have to be there very early, and run for your life when the gates are open. Everything will be fine then ;)