slash_plocman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, outdoor.

Here it is: http://www.mosir.rybnik.pl/obiekty1.php

You can watch it. :thumbsup:

Great, so far looks like it's the closest concert to Latvia :)

To Lithuania either. :P

You'll travel by bus? Just checked bus tickets... pretty expensive. Cheap to Warszaw, but much more expensive to Rybnik

No, my parents are comin' too, so we'll go with our car. Mother and I are going to the show and dad's gonna do something else. He don't like Guns very much. But it's his problem. :shrugs:

Yeah.. To Warszaw from Vilnius you can go by bus for ~3 EURO B)

Maybe we should organize some kind of pre-party in Rybnik? :rolleyes:

No, outdoor.

You'll travel by bus? Just checked bus tickets... pretty expensive. Cheap to Warszaw, but much more expensive to Rybnik

No, my parents are comin' too, so we'll go with our car. Mother and I are going to the show and dad's gonna do something else. He don't like Guns very much. But it's his problem. :shrugs:

Does your mother like Guns too?

Mine does, she's also going with us to the Holland and German show thus far.

No, outdoor.

Well.. She isn't GN'R fan but she likes them a litte. :) I'm fine with it as long as she's going to support me.

No, outdoor.

Sound like great idea Pre party and after party :rofl-lol:

No, outdoor.

Sound like great idea Pre party and after party :rofl-lol:

;D Yeah..

No, outdoor.

To Lithuania either.

Maybe we should organize some kind of pre-party in Rybnik?

Well.. She isn't GN'R fan but she likes them a litte. :) I'm fine with it as long as she's going to support me.

:lol:

Please make her aware that there may be some smashing during certain songs, especially when you're at the front. My mother wasn't feeling that comfortable anymore during Whole lotta rosie and Paradise City ;)

No, outdoor.

To Lithuania either.

No, my parents are comin' too, so we'll go with our car. Mother and I are going to the show and dad's gonna do something else. He don't like Guns very much. But it's his problem.

Yeah.. To Warszaw from Vilnius you can go by bus for ~3 EURO

Please make her aware that there may be some smashing during certain songs, especially when you're at the front. My mother wasn't feeling that comfortable anymore during Whole lotta rosie and Paradise City ;)

I think that she's gonna quietly listen to it somewhere in the middle of the arena. I don't think that she will run and fight her way to the first row. However, she's 50 years old lady with bandana and military shoes, which has been to many rock/hardrock/metal concerts so, I think she knows what a mess and dangers are waiting in such a big show. She knows what to do, and she'll be fine. I don't worry 'bout her. :):lol:

No, outdoor.

To Lithuania either.

No, my parents are comin' too, so we'll go with our car. Mother and I are going to the show and dad's gonna do something else. He don't like Guns very much. But it's his problem.

Yeah.. To Warszaw from Vilnius you can go by bus for ~3 EURO

Well.. She isn't GN'R fan but she likes them a litte. I'm fine with it as long as she's going to support me.

I think that she's gonna quietly listen to it somewhere in the middle of the arena. I don't think that she will run and fight her way to the first row. However, she's 50 years old lady with bandana and military shoes, which has been to many rock/hardrock/metal concerts so, I think she knows what a mess and dangers are waiting in such a big show. She knows what to do, and she'll be fine. I don't worry 'bout her. :):lol:

:thumbsup:

OMFG I HAVE THEM I HAAAVE THEM

My first Guns N' Roses tickets! "A" sector for me and "C" for my mum. ^_^

Gratz! :D :xmassrudolph:

u know what sucks?... u will probably only remember flashes of the show xD... then after the second one it gets better... u know, the excitement of the first show :P at least that happened to me in 2010 :rofl-lol: