Bumblefoot "Brushing up guitar parts" For the Upcoming Shows

Tyler Drama

http://www.facebook.com/bumblefoot/posts/287799197950324

Bumblefoot

At the studio, listening to Die Antwoord while brushing up guitar parts for the upcoming Guns N' Roses shows....

Could this mean they're playing some stuff that they've never played before? Could this mean they're playing stuff that Bumblefoot's never played before? Could this mean they're going to play brand new original songs? Could this mean he's going to play the end of Civil War correctly? Could this mean he's just practicing? Could this mean he's just practicing the same songs they played last year? Could this mean absolutely nothing? Yes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are bloody clueless...

DSC00002.jpg

:lol:

your just as clueless rofl-lol.gif

Bumblefoot<br style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">At the studio, listening to Die Antwoord while brushing up guitar parts for the upcoming Guns N' Roses shows....

another cover !!! rofl-lol.gif

or he's tweaking his solo thumbsup.gif that's my guess

Perhaps he's finally learning the outro to Civil War.

Sure. Meanwhile Slash has been spotted trying to learn how to play Guitars SUCK. He said that he's doing just fine, he plays the first note and gets kinda lost after it. With time he'll get the thing though, no doubt.

Please...

Perhaps he's finally learning the outro to Civil War.

Sure. Meanwhile Slash has been spotted trying to learn how to play Guitars SUCK. He said that he's doing just fine, he plays the first note and gets kinda lost after it. With time he'll get the thing though, no doubt.

Please...

Ha.

Can Slash play Chopin on the fretboard?

Edited by BirdCatcher

I agree that it sounds like nothing. But maybe a little TOO much like nothing? Could it be possible that BBF's trying to misdirect us into thinking no surprises are in store because if he gave us hints, it would ruin the surprise?

I doubt it's a new song, because he wouldn't have to "brush up." He'd have to learn it. On the other hand, there's one certain song that they've been teasing fans with via set-lists, but still haven't played it. To me, THAT kind of a song would require some brushing up. What song do I speak of? OH MY GOD. Yes, that's right. My instinct tells me that they're preparing to unleash a new and improved, retooled and revamped version of Oh My God because now is the perfect time. A small intimate up close and personal audience was made for this kind of thing.