Has anybody else ever experienced auditory hallucinations of Gun N' Roses

Flayer

So I've gone a few times without sleeping for a 36-48 hour period before and you feel pretty fucked up by the end of it; one of the sensations I've actually gotten during that is auditory hallucination, which in my particular case would make random ambient noises start sounding like voices or snippets of songs. And because it's a subjective thing my own mind was creating, it'd be stuff I knew. So one time I heard a little bit of Shackler's Revenge, other times I think a bit of Catcher in the Rye, and right now I'm hearing a few very faint piano notes then "and you're in this world alone" from Estranged over and over and over again.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or am I actually the craziest one in this here asylum?

Nope but last week when I had been drinking all day and night, and had not slept for over 24 hours, I was listening to Coma and really did feel like I was falling into one

Edited by Guest

Actually that happens to me all the time and I don't have to be drunk/drugged/undergoing sleepless exhaustion either.... >.>;;

I go through life with some sort of soundtrack going through my head (if my headphones aren’t in already) all the time. Its actually quite comforting... But what’s annoying is when I get stuck on just one note/line/verse from a song and it keeps repeating in my head like a broken record.

Atm I have the first few piano notes from Street of dreams stuck in my head. It's kinda nice... :)

Actually that happens to me all the time and I don't have to be drunk/drugged/undergoing sleepless exhaustion either.... >.>;;

I go through life with some sort of soundtrack going through my head (if my headphones aren’t in already) all the time. Its actually quite comforting... But what’s annoying is when I get stuck on just one note/line/verse from a song and it keeps repeating in my head like a broken record.

Atm I have the first few piano notes from Street of dreams stuck in my head. It's kinda nice... :)

The same with me. Also, my mother once said to me that during the nightsleep I was talking (as usually) and mentioned Axl, Mr. Brownstone, something about a gig, aeroplane, dog(-s).. But the problem is - I can't remember what the fuck I was dreaming about! :shrugs: I think that was very interesting..

But I remember the last time when I was dreaming about Guns.. It was such a sore to wake up from it and see that was only a dream and how deep in a shit you are in the REAL world.. :scared:

The same with me. Also, my mother once said to me that during the nightsleep I was talking (as usually) and mentioned Axl, Mr. Brownstone, something about a gig, aeroplane, dog(-s).. But the problem is - I can't remember what the fuck I was dreaming about! :shrugs: I think that was very interesting..

But I remember the last time when I was dreaming about Guns.. It was such a sore to wake up from it and see that was only a dream and how deep in a shit you are in the REAL world.. :scared:

Were you flying like an aeroplane with a dog-eat-dog sly smile?

;D I don't quite remember what happened, but I think that without what you've already mentioned, I was also dancing with Mr. Brownstone n' Axl and [probably] have GOOD (you can only imagine ^_^ ) night-time(day time also) with Axl.. :wub:

Edited by Saphyra

I remained wake for 56 hours straight 3 months ago, studying. I didn't start hallucinating, though.

I got lots of dreams sometimes, some of them doesn't really make sense, but, in most cases, I usually dream of zombies running after me.

Too Much RE and Dead Space, I guess :shrugs:

;D I don't quite remember what happened, but I think that without what you've already mentioned, I was also dancing with Mr. Brownstone n' Axl and [probably] have GOOD (you can only imagine ^_^ ) night-time(day time also) with Axl.. :wub:

... :crazy:

:shrugs:

Axl ok, Mr Brownstone not ok ;)

I've dreamt a lot of crazy things about Guns and Axl, but one dreamscenario came back all the time: I was the first one to arrive in front of te stage after the doors got open. And guess what: In 2010 that dream came true, I was literally the first one!

Also dreamt (when I was a kid) that I was on stage singing Pretty tied up with Axl. Unfortunately that never came true ;)