Got my Bumblefoot albums delivered today

Georgy Zhukov

..and whats that got to do with Guns N'Roses ?

Ron = lead guitar player for Guns N' Roses

Actually Ron= A current guitar player for Axl. Whow knows who it'll be down the road.

Correct. Ron is currently the lead guitar player for Guns N' Roses and probably will be for some time. Not sure of your point. He's been in the band for six years. Therefore, currently, as you stated, he is the lead guitarist for Guns N' Roses. Fascinating concept, isn't it?

Actually Ron= A current guitar player for Axl. Whow knows who it'll be down the road.

Correct. Ron is currently the lead guitar player for Guns N' Roses and probably will be for some time. Not sure of your point. He's been in the band for six years. Therefore, currently, as you stated, he is the lead guitarist for Guns N' Roses. Fascinating concept, isn't it?

Yep, deeply 'fascinating'. All I'm saying is who knows what will go on.....band members come & go. Finck, Bucket etc....

Yep, deeply 'fascinating'. All I'm saying is who knows what will go on.....band members come & go. Finck, Bucket etc....

Sure, but that doesn't make Volcano wrong for saying that Ron is the lead guitarist for Guns N' Roses.

And in another five years he will be in the band longer than Slash and any lead guitarist in GN'R.

And in another five years he will be in the band longer than Slash and any lead guitarist in GN'R.

"It don't really matter." He will never eclipse Slash in importance. Just like Dizzy's been in the band the longest out of anyone except Axl. Dizzy will never be as important as Slash, Izzy, Duff and Adler.

ANYWAY, I haven't heard any of Bumblefoot's solo stuff, but I'll check it out if it's on Spotify. I like Tommy's last solo record. Saw him play a small, free set at Reckless Records in Wicker Park (Chicago). It was awesome.

Edited by GnR Chris

Normal was amazing, highly reccommend it.

He also sung and played bass and rythmn guitar. He has a beautiful singing voice. I saw a comment on YouTube that Buckethead wanted Ron to sing on one of his albums. Need confirmation though.

Breaking had a very bluesy solo.

Onto Abnormalfoot tomorrow.

Normal was amazing, highly reccommend it.

He also sung and played bass and rythmn guitar. He has a beautiful singing voice. I saw a comment on YouTube that Buckethead wanted Ron to sing on one of his albums. Need confirmation though.

Breaking had a very bluesy solo.

Onto Abnormalfoot tomorrow.

Granted I've only been listening since I said I'd jump on Spotify (so like 10 minutes or so), but I really gotta say I am not a fan of Bumblefoot's singing voice. Some of the songs sound OK but his voice is ... let's just say he shouldn't quit his day job as lead guitarist in Gn'R. haha

Gonna give it more of a chance though (of course). Can't really make too rash of judgments in 10 minutes.

Is it true that Buckethead asked Ron to sing for him on one of his records?

It's true. I heard a radio interview where Bumble said Bucket wanted him to sing on his album but then never called him again about that. It was around the time Serj Tankian from System Of A Down sang on some songs of his, so it might have been a little before that cause Bumble said in that same interview he probably found other people to do it. (if I remember correctly)