The Fillmore Silver Spring - February 23, 2012

blarkins

Tickets:

http://gunsnroses.com/events/84991

VIP Only. General Admission Sold Out

From the Baltimore Sun:

Guns N' Roses, will perform at the Fillmore Silver Spring Feb. 23.

The show is the penultimate stop of their endless "Chinese Democracy" tour, which was launched in 2001 seven years before the actual grand opus was released.

The latest leg is six dates and starts at Roseland Ballroom February 10.

As part of the "Chinese Democracy" Tour, the band has already played Washington D.C. - in 2002, at what was then the MCI Center - and Baltimore - in 2006, at 1st Mariner Arena.

Both of those venues can accomodate more than 10,000 people at any given time. The Fillmore? Just 2,000.

Besides Axl Rose, Guns N' Roses longest serving member is Dizzy Reed, who's been putting up with Axl since 1990.

The Fillmore show is the same night as Rick Ross at DAR Constitution Hall.

2011-FillmorePreview-Opener-1.jpg

Edited by Axleric

• 2 weeks later...

gnr

February 22, 2012

The Fillmore Silver Spring - Gold VIP Early Entry

Hello Everyone,

This is a one-time informational email for the upcoming Guns N Roses Event taking place at the The Fillmore Silver Spring on February 23rd.

Please make sure to bring your photo ID and meet in front of the box office at 8:30pm. You will then be checked in, receive your Guns N Roses VIP Laminate and allowed into the venue 15 minutes prior to the doors opening to the general public.

That's a really douchey description from the Baltimore Sun. Not only do they say "Dizzy Reed, who's been putting up with Axl since 1990", they make it look like the Chinese Democracy tour is going downhill, as if it's not their choice to make a 2,000-people concert.

That's a really douchey description from the Baltimore Sun. Not only do they say "Dizzy Reed, who's been putting up with Axl since 1990", they make it look like the Chinese Democracy tour is going downhill, as if it's not their choice to make a 2,000-people concert.

Agree and my apologies. I was trying to use a local source for a description but I should've read it more thoroughly. I am super excited about the concert and the preview from the Sun sucks.

What time are you all getting down there?

I'm planning on being there 5:30PM or so.

What do you figure is the latest I could get down there and still get a decent place in line? I've got regular GA tickets, so I won't realistically have a shot at the very front, but I don't want to be dead in the back either. My buddy who's going with me won't be down there until 8, but I could get in line as early as 6.

I haven't heard much buzz about this show, but since the GA tickets sold out, I expect it to be pretty packed.

Any tips for maximizing my experience? When I saw GN'R in '06 I had seats and I've never really done the GA thing before at a big concert. Looking forward to an awesome time nomatter what!

What time are you all getting down there?

I'm planning on being there 5:30PM or so.

What do you figure is the latest I could get down there and still get a decent place in line? I've got regular GA tickets, so I won't realistically have a shot at the very front, but I don't want to be dead in the back either. My buddy who's going with me won't be down there until 8, but I could get in line as early as 6.

I haven't heard much buzz about this show, but since the GA tickets sold out, I expect it to be pretty packed.

Any tips for maximizing my experience? When I saw GN'R in '06 I had seats and I've never really done the GA thing before at a big concert. Looking forward to an awesome time nomatter what!

6 should be fine.

From bumble APP

c_87122_1330052625_FEQTHI.jpg

c_87122_1330049708_FVS1TN.jpg

c_23977_1330049823_MLIQ5N.jpg

c_23977_1330052516_JWVG86.jpg

c_23977_1330049598_WWR05W.jpg

Bumblefoot

Using CrowdStream app to share pics & comments from the Guns N' Roses show tonight at the Fillmore Detroit, Michigan (started with hotel room pics...) www.facebook.com/bumblefoot?sk=app_210186072353984