Terminal 5 - Feb. 12 - Official Thread

Tyler Drama

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUNS N' ROSES - TERMINAL 5 - NEW YORK CITY

February 12, 2012

Both Powerage5 and myself will be at this show, so you guys don't have to worry about not getting updates. I believe Powerage will be posting song-by-song updates directly to this thread. Let's do this!!

Yep, I'll be posting song-by-song updates straight to this topic, so long as I'm getting 3G in the venue. If anyone wants me to text them updates to be posted to the forum in the event I don't have 3G, PM me a phone number I can text ;)

Here's to them bringing back CD as the opener :thumbsup:

Amen!

February 12, 2012

Both Powerage5 and myself will be at this show, so you guys don't have to worry about not getting updates. I believe Powerage will be posting song-by-song updates directly to this thread. Let's do this!!

Yep, I'll be posting song-by-song updates straight to this topic, so long as I'm getting 3G in the venue. If anyone wants me to text them updates to be posted to the forum in the event I don't have 3G, PM me a phone number I can text ;)

Amen!

If you don't have 3G, and if you're with GNRSkidRow, you can get my number from him and text me updates. Unless something changes, I should be able to do them.

February 12, 2012

Amen!

If you don't have 3G, and if you're with GNRSkidRow, you can get my number from him and text me updates. Unless something changes, I should be able to do them.

Cool, do you mind PM-ing me your number in case I don't meet up with him? Cheers!

February 12, 2012

Amen!

I gotta say that I prefer Jungle as opener. It has fkn "Welcome" in it! The intro riff for Jungle is also great and it's nice to hear his trademark scream at the very beginning of the show.

February 12, 2012

Amen!

I gotta say that I prefer Jungle as opener. It has fkn "Welcome" in it! The intro riff for Jungle is also great and it's nice to hear his trademark scream at the very beginning of the show.

True, Chi Dem could be placed later in the set, it would definitely keep the tempo of the show at a high!

Anyone who's been here before...where is the best place to park? What should I expect to spend on parking, about $40?

There is a place I found called Central Parking System

From what I understand it is safe and affordable. They have a coupon on their website (which you can print)

6hrs $8.00

12hrs $10.00

24 hrs $20.00

I did a quick mapquest and they are .7 miles / 4 minute walk to Terminal 5 link here: http://g.co/maps/jn7bd

Anyone who's been here before...where is the best place to park? What should I expect to spend on parking, about $40?

There is a place I found called Central Parking System

From what I understand it is safe and affordable. They have a coupon on their website (which you can print)

6hrs $8.00

12hrs $10.00

24 hrs $20.00

I did a quick mapquest and they are .7 miles / 4 minute walk to Terminal 5 link here: http://g.co/maps/jn7bd

Cool, thanks a lot, that's a huge help!