Terminal 5 - Feb. 12 - Official Thread

Tyler Drama

Never been there, but people told me when I go to NYC, go there with lowered expectations because of it being 3 floors and kind of a bland venue.

Make sure you call today and double check what time doors open. I think they validate parking if you're at a show.

Heard parking's not a problem because it's mostly businesses around there (high end car dealerships), but I think with it being in Hells Kitchen, people get nervous about it. Piece of mind for the paid parking.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been there, but people told me when I go to NYC, go there with lowered expectations because of it being 3 floors and kind of a bland venue.

Make sure you call today and double check what time doors open. I think they validate parking if you're at a show.

Heard parking's not a problem because it's mostly businesses around there (high end car dealerships), but I think with it being in Hells Kitchen, people get nervous about it. Piece of mind for the paid parking.

I'm kind of bummed by all of the bad reviews the venue is getting.

I'm leaving school soon with my roommate, we've got a 4 and a half hour drive before traffic. I'll be posting updates to this topic tonight assuming I have 3G in the venue, if not I'll be texting updates to Black Sabbath who'll post them here. I'll probably also text him some pictures throughout the afternoon/night to be posted. If you want to say "hi" to me, I'll be wearing a brownish-green peacoat and green knitted hat in the queue outside (The ensemble is ugly as sin, but at least I'll be warm! :P). Once I get my heavy layers off inside, I'll be wearing the 2011 Chinese worker shirt. I'm sure most of you know what I look like ;) Feel free to come up and introduce yourselves, I love meeting other forum members!

I'm leaving school soon with my roommate, we've got a 4 and a half hour drive before traffic. I'll be posting updates to this topic tonight assuming I have 3G in the venue, if not I'll be texting updates to Black Sabbath who'll post them here. I'll probably also text him some pictures throughout the afternoon/night to be posted. If you want to say "hi" to me, I'll be wearing a brownish-green peacoat and green knitted hat in the queue outside (The ensemble is ugly as sin, but at least I'll be warm! :P). Once I get my heavy layers off inside, I'll be wearing the 2011 Chinese worker shirt. I'm sure most of you know what I look like ;) Feel free to come up and introduce yourselves, I love meeting other forum members!

Nice!!! Good show ;)

Four people in line now.

How many are gold VIP? We're in Stroudsburg for a quick bite to eat, be there around 4 (traffic permitting)

Have a GREAT ride n night dude! :xmassrudolph:

I did the same when they hit argentina last year, its great to travel to see GnR it adds something else! :D

Probably around 5-6PM should be alright. The sooner the better though, really.

The hours of waiting is also fun, hanging out with other fans.

The good thing about that is when you chat them up on the line, you wind up having a group of people looking out for each other once you get in.

The good thing about that is when you chat them up on the line, you wind up having a group of people looking out for each other once you get in.

Yep, exactly. And you just end up (usually) meeting some great people.

Yep, exactly. And you just end up (usually) meeting some great people.

That's what I'm doing now. Eight people here. And yes, Powerage is a VIP.