Terminal 5 - Feb. 12 - Official Thread

Tyler Drama

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made us take our coats off the barrier. Guess I shouldn't have worn 3 layers in.

Wow...sounds uptight!

It is, fuck the security here.

10:15 - opener on.

security may be the same at HOB shows, would they really take your phone for taking a picture?

Made us take our coats off the barrier. Guess I shouldn't have worn 3 layers in.

Wow...sounds uptight!

security may be the same at HOB shows, would they really take your phone for taking a picture?

A few weeks back at a Tool show,security were walking up behind people and snatching cameras/phones right out of people's hands.

Wow...sounds uptight!

A few weeks back at a Tool show,security were walking up behind people and snatching cameras/phones right out of people's hands.

:shocked:

Wow...sounds uptight!

So they wont give you your phone back or you have to leave the show??? man would i be pissed off

Yeah just talked to a few friends I met at last gig who are there now, saying security guards are being wicked dicks. At Fridays show I was snapping pics/taking video all night from the second row. Gotcreal nice clips of better and paradise city ill get online tomorrow.

Also, im not a big dude, but if someone took my phone and wasn't gunna give it back, I would at least try to murder that man with my bare hands!!!

They seriously won't let you take pics? Does anyone know if that's GNR's request or is it just the building's policy? I'm guessing it's the venue because everybody was taking pics/video at Roseland and Axl didn't look like he cared at all.

Can't be the band's wish cuz what would be the point of promoting the crowdstream app? Sounds like security are just being fascists.

Wow...sounds uptight!

So they wont give you your phone back or you have to leave the show??? man would i be pissed off

You can usually go to the security office afterwards and get it.

Just got scolded by security for texting, because it LOOKS LIKE I'm taking pictures, seriously, fuck this place.

Dude,don't get kicked out trying to update us.

Enjoy the show man...we can get the setlist later.

Indeed. Just have a good time. :thumbsup:

I still can't get over the fight thing. Bitch at people for texting but don't stop a fight? Sounds like its nuts there. Hopefully we get an Axl rant about them since Fernando knows. :lol: