Ritz - Official Thread - Feb. 15th 2012

Tyler Drama

Alright, here it is. Same as Sunday, Powerage5 will be posting updates directly to this thread. We both have VIP so hopefully we'll be together on the rail this time. Let's do this.

FINAL SETLIST:

- Dexter Intro

- Chinese Democracy

- Welcome To The Jungle

- It's So Easy

- Mr. Brownstone

- Sorry

- Shackler's Revenge

- Estranged

- Rocket Queen

- Richard Fortus Solo (007)

- Live and Let Die

- You're Crazy (Slower version)

- This I Love

- Tommy Stinson Solo (Motivation)

- Dizzy solo (Baba O' Riley) [Pitman introduced as Chris "Mother Goose, Suck-My-Cock" Pitman!]

- Street of Dreams

- You Could Be Mine

- DJ Ashba solo (Mi Amor)

- Sweet Child O' Mine

- Riff Raff

- Piano Jam (Another Brick in the Wall)

- Axl Solo (Gran Torino)

- November Rain

- Bumblefoot Solo

- Don't Cry

- Knockin On Heaven's Door

- Civil War

- Used to Love Her

- Nightrain

- Band Jam

- Madagascar

- Heartbreak Hotel Tease

- Better

- My Michelle

- Band Jam II

- Patience

- Band Jam III

- Paradise City

- My Way

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here it is. Same as Sunday, Powerage5 will be posting updates directly to this thread. We both have VIP so hopefully we'll be together on the rail this time. Let's do this.

Would be cool ;) What time are you getting there? I get out of class at 12:20 then we'll be on our way.

If anything happens not allowing me to post directly to the forum for whatever reason, I'll be texting BS updates like I had to do for the second half of the show on Sunday.

Would be cool ;) What time are you getting there? I get out of class at 12:20 then we'll be on our way.

If anything happens not allowing me to post directly to the forum for whatever reason, I'll be texting BS updates like I had to do for the second half of the show on Sunday.

Thanks to both of you - we appreciate your willingness to communicate and update us!

Cheers,

Scott

:)

You guys are insanely dedicated. Getting there 8 hours before the doors open. There is a movie theater next door, maybe take turns watching movies to kill time.

:lol: Nah, I'll be there about 4 hours before, give or take an hour for traffic. That's nothing, I've queued 12 hours for Maiden before :P

You guys are insanely dedicated. Getting there 8 hours before the doors open. There is a movie theater next door, maybe take turns watching movies to kill time.

:lol: Nah, I'll be there about 4 hours before, give or take an hour for traffic. That's nothing, I've queued 12 hours for Maiden before :P

Yeah, I've lined to as early as 9-10am for U2.

I like the movie theater idea, though. :lol: Hell, I'd definitely do that.

Hopefully they bring back Civil War for this show

Yeah, I've lined to as early as 9-10am for U2.

I like the movie theater idea, though. :lol: Hell, I'd definitely do that.

Hopefully they bring back Civil War for this show

Yea, I'll be really bummed if I don't get to see it... <_<