Ritz - Official Thread - Feb. 15th 2012

Tyler Drama

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way Axl can play the same damn setlist on a stage that small...

...Right? :confused:

I'm guaranteeing you, when you go to see GN'R, you'll forget all about the set-list.

I know I will. Hell, I couldn't care less about it. I'm seeing GN'R live, that's all that matters to me.

I guess I, along with a bunch of other members, look at it a little differently since a lot of us saw Guns at least once (3 times for me) on the last set of dates. So, when these shows were announced, the mass of us were shocked to see the setlist stay the same, and surprising lose a couple songs.

I know damn well that I'll enjoy the shit out of the Atlantic City show, but I just wish they would at least add a different CD song to the set, or play an older track they haven't done in awhile. I want to see this band evolve.

Not exactly complaining; just wishful. :shrugs:

I'm guaranteeing you, when you go to see GN'R, you'll forget all about the set-list.

I know I will. Hell, I couldn't care less about it. I'm seeing GN'R live, that's all that matters to me.

I guess I, along with a bunch of other members, look at it a little differently since a lot of us saw Guns at least once (3 times for me) on the last set of dates. So, when these shows were announced, the mass of us were shocked to see the setlist stay the same, and surprising lose a couple songs.

I know damn well that I'll enjoy the shit out of the Atlantic City show, but I just wish they would at least add a different CD song to the set, or play an older track they haven't done in awhile. I want to see this band evolve.

I think any concern about the set list would be valid if they were touring a new album. But they're not. So I don't understand how this band could evolve off of the older material, Chinese included. And I don't think one new song would help the band "evolve." I think only a new album could do that.

I see what you saying, and I agree. I would love for GN'R to do something different on this club tour. I just have my standards on having a good time seeing GN'R for the first time.

The stuff about the set-list is just getting, well, rather annoying, the fact that their not doing anything differently and that people keep complaining about it. When it's time for GN'R to move on, when Axl feels it right to play new music, then it will happen. Hell, they might not even have a record deal yet and that could be a reason why they haven't done a new song. Not playing a different song, that could be something entirely different. Who knows really?

I'm happy though that they are still active and were not going to have to sit through 3 years of silence and I'm seeing GN'R for the first time in my life on the 24th.

Up on the balcony, I see no pyro but confetti canons are down there. Opening band setlist looks to be 6-7 songs. Lots of fashion week VIPs in balcony on stage left, stage right is fans.

Mixed drinks - 17, Beer- 9.

GnR Wallet-20

Bandana-15

Patch-5

Shirts-40

Hoodie-80

Poster-10?

What else you guys want to know?

Up on the balcony, I see no pyro but confetti canons are down there. Opening band setlist looks to be 6-7 songs. Lots of fashion week VIPs in balcony on stage left, stage right is fans.

Mixed drinks - 17, Beer- 9.

GnR Wallet-20

Bandana-15

Patch-5

Shirts-40

Hoodie-80

Poster-10?

What else you guys want to know?

Are they selling the Up Close And Personal tour shirts with the chick in the thong? Seems like it would be an obvious yes, but I just wanna make sure ('cause i really want one).

Edit: Sounds like a dumb Q, but how do you upload pics to this forum with your phone? Is there an upload button via the mobile site or do I have to link from an FTP site like Flickr or something?

Edited by GnR Chris

What does the poster look like?

Also, could you try to take a picture of the stage from the balcony?

:)

Poster is 2011 style w/ UCAP dates (Initial 6)

Filming for the documentary, GNRSkidRow and I started a Guns N' Roses chant, whole venue got going.

Do you know the actual cost of it and if it's a average (24x36) size poster?

And, documentary...?