Does anybody else think that the band might be waiting till after the HOF Ceremony to announce CD II?

ITW 2012

Does anybody else think that the band might be waiting till after the HOF Ceremony to announce CD II? It makes sense when I think about it. If they announce it before the HOF, it will just get lost in all the hoopla surrounding Axl being in the same room as the AFD lineup. If they wait till right after though, they will be able to ride the buzz surrounding the Hall of Fame induction.

Edited by ITW 2012

The solution is really quite simple. We just need to get the Inception guys to plant the idea of releasing new music inside Axl's dreams ...

Fn funny! We better not leave Axl in limbo then.

We might need the bat shark repellent for when we're in the dream level where we are watching Jaws on Charlie Sheen's yacht. Unreality tends to bend out of control when we get to that level.

Does anybody else think that the band might be waiting till after the HOF Ceremony to announce CD II? It makes sense when I think about it. If they announce it before the HOF, it will just get lost in all the hoopla surrounding Axl being in the same room as the AFD lineup. If they wait till right after though, they will be able to ride the buzz surrounding the Hall of Fame induction.

I sure as hell hope you're right (about them releasing an album at all).

I think waiting to release the record after the HOF deal is a respectful gesture to all past members. For some reason, to me- intuitively, it just seems like a faux pas to release it before the induction; it seems... I dunno... gratuitous or something. However, you and I both know the reality is the collective fanbase's mind will be completely blown if an album is released this year at all. Fuggetabout prior to the ceremony. I mean, hell- there is the distinct possibility that Axl n GnR will vanish into the ether forever, never to return (except to occasionally read comic books at magazine stands and maybe jet across the pond to check out a Formula 1 race here n there). Anyhoo, carry on.

The solution is really quite simple. We just need to get the Inception guys to plant the idea of releasing new music inside Axl's dreams ...

Fn funny! We better not leave Axl in limbo then.

We might need the bat shark repellent for when we're in the dream level where we are watching Jaws on Charlie Sheen's yacht. Unreality tends to bend out of control when we get to that level.

Nice, Im on it.

Yea...of course he is waiting til after. Way after. Im startin to think axls all done. His ego cant take another bombed album. He is gunna milk the success of the old band to pay his bills. Nobody outside the forum cares for new music, and I think he really needs something or someone to get him excited about writing again.