Mustaine endorses Santorum

Mastodonny

I saw him in concert just last night. When he came out for the encore he mentioned that there was an election coming up this year and that he hopes we all know who we are voting for. He said something about having a past full of drug use (which I believe would be an endorsement for Paul if anything), but that was all that he had to say on the issue and didn't mention any names. I wish he wouldn't have said anything political at all, especially right before playing Holy Wars, but he isn't shoving his support for any candidates down anyone's throat.

Ya he didn't exactly "endorse" Mr. Ass Cum but he supports him.

i don't understand your country, Americans. How the hell can this fundamentalist retard theocratic nut-job my-morals-should-be-driven-into-your-home twat get even this far in a presidential race?!?!

Why did you guys get rid of John Huntsman, he seemed pretty moderate and legit. Oh, right, he's not a total religious flake so no chance at leading the Republicans.

I think that this year is especially bad because the best republican candidates aren't wasting their time and money on a campaign since it's pretty hard to beat out the sitting president in an election.

He's disappointed in Obama, and thinks the Republicans are going to bring everything back to normal. I don't think the Republican party has it together to where I feel comfortable with any of them in charge. I already said if Christie & Giuliani were on the same ticket, Obama would be packing his bags. I think the faster people get back to work and have things somewhat normal in their lives, Obama will be in for another 4.

He's just saying Santorum has integrity and family values compared to the other candidates. You could list all sorts of names to throw in the ring, some of them celebrities, but they have to be able to walk a fine line and tell people what they want to hear, make promises, and follow through on those promises. To me, the power in Congress is bigger than the president, but those elections are the ones we all care about the least. If you're in the right district, it doesn't seem all that hard to get elected. It's not like Michelle Bachmann represented Minneapolis, yet everyone knows who she is. But election campaigns can get really dirty if you have a rival whose got spending money on attack ads. All anyone needs is some experience doing civic duty work and sitting on a voting board, having friends who run businesses, and just give people the time of day when they're having problems.

I don't mind when celebs talk about who they're voting for, and it's usually when they have a family where they start caring about what's going on in DC, because they might not make enough to send kids to a public school, or just see for themselves through volunteer work what's going on in the city they live in, or hear on public radio that something's about to lose funding and try to use their star power to draw attention to it.

Everyone wants the same thing for their families. Make enough to enjoy life, have the kids go to good schools, have clean water, fresh air, & be happy.

Yet that's not the case, is it?