Slash's new album is titled......

gnrjanus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash seems to really like combing violent and romantic imagery.

Guns ...N' Roses

Velvet...Revolver

Apocalyptic...Love

Not a fan of the title or the cover. Curious to hear the music though. I like Myles Kennedy's work,

though I thought that his songs on the first solo album (back to cali and starlight) were fairly weak.

the artwork is insane, love it!

Apocaliptic Love?... hmm, i'm curious, but yeah as mentioned, Slash seems fond on the whole Yin and Yang.. maybe is his own way of telling us, he just brought it to a new level?.. his playing is melodic and dark i hope he's giving us more of it

Slash seems to really like combing violent and romantic imagery.

Guns ...N' Roses

Velvet...Revolver

Apocalyptic...Love

Not a fan of the title or the cover. Curious to hear the music though. I like Myles Kennedy's work,

though I thought that his songs on the first solo album (back to cali and starlight) were fairly weak.

Yeah, cus he came up with the name for both GN'R and VR :)

I could care fucking less about the fucking name of the band or album and the artwork - i'm just looking forward to the music -

everyone that thinks it's lame must be nuGnR fans that are jealous since they won't hear new music from Axl till the end of the decade or later, when Axl's pushing 60 and thinking to themself, if he only released this material when he was in his 40's when it was originally recorded, or in his 30's, when it was originally written, he might still be able to sing it live ----- j/k people :rofl-lol:

think the band should just be called "the conspirators" its a good name, having" slash featuring myles kennedy and the conspirator"s just looks ridiculous imo. Also, album could just be "Apocalyptic" instead. Artwork is cool though, way better than the Slash cover work, gross...

I guess I'm one of the only ones that doesn't think the album title is lame. I totally agree with you that it would look & sound so much better as simply Slash & The Conspirators. In the end though, it's the music that counts.