What's stopping you from paying to join GNR's official forum and fanclub?

ITW 2012

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's stopping you from paying to join GNR's official forum and fanclub? Please keep it civil. I thought this would be a good thread to generate some feedback in. I'm going to setup a poll in here later on.

the fact that gnr ceased to exist back in the early to mid nineties.

Then why are you here in 2012 doing nothing but complaining about it in nearly every single one of your posts?

Edited by WhazUp

I wish they had a paypal option

They do I payed with paypal :rofl-lol:

I read that it wa just creditcard???, anyways if that's the case I'll look for another excuse to come up with

Only kidding I'll checkout now :)

What's stopping you from paying to join GNR's official forum and fanclub? Please keep it civil. I thought this would be a good thread to generate some feedback in. I'm going to setup a poll in here later on.

Then why are you here in 2012 doing nothing but complaining about it in nearly every single one of your posts?

454521d1308131142-how-long-would-eco-drive-watch-last-please_do_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

the OP asked a question and i gave him my honest answer. if that bothers you, feel free to ignore me. some of you kids need to learn that life is full of people with differing opinions.

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud_001.jpg

the OP asked a question and i gave him my honest answer. if that bothers you, feel free to ignore me. some of you kids need to learn that life is full of people with differing opinions.

thts not an opinion, he means if u just think the band ended almost 20 years ago why are u on a forum tht mostly worships guns n roses ?? and im not going to say the "new gnR" because there's no new or old...only gnr !

can someone kik this guy outta here ?? he's trolling every thread

This thread goes the wrong direction....please folks !

For me, it's just that I'm not really interested in paying $50 to join a fanclub for a band that might not even release new music for years. And I've already got enough merchandise from the 6 CD shows that I've gone to over the years to want something that I haven't even seen first. I personally think it would be way better if we could pick out our own merchandise from their shop and get a free membership for buying X amount of dollars worth of merch from them.

Another concern I have is that their forum will be highly censored and no fun like HTGTH.

Edited by ITW 2012

thts not an opinion, he means if u just think the band ended almost 20 years ago why are u on a forum tht mostly worships guns n roses ?? and im not going to say the "new gnR" because there's no new or old...only gnr !

it's good for axl that he has fans that are as gullible as you. whether you want to make believe or not, there is only one gnr and those are the guys who are being inducted in to the hall of fame in 2 months. if you want to make believe that this is gnr by anything other than legalities, have at it. just don't try and push this on some fan who witnessed gnr in their heyday and is old enough to know that this current band is nothing more than a tribute act. don't get me wrong, you and anyone else are most certainly entitled to like and support them, but i'll be damned if i'm going to have some kid get upset just because i call it how it really is.

i really hope you and anyone else who buys into this rip-off fan club get yur money's worth. i really do. but i think this is just another low blow from axl and his gang to milk more money from the small fanbase that this current band actually has. my opinion.

im not even going to feed this convo due to respect for the other members here, if u re "old enough" then why are u just trolling every thread ? ur not calling how it is, you're calling how u see it !

the way i see it, is tht the other band members left the band because they wanted too, and axl kept HIS dream, kept fighting for his dream, even if "we" (and by we i mean you) sometimes throw bottles of piss at him !

is it wrong to fight for your dreams ?? and the members tht are going to be inducted are a joke, i mean gilby ? matt ?? dizzy ? is that the "original line up " ? if slash was in the band till now, then even the actual line up would be inducted , but for people like u , slash lefts gnr dies right ? so the other members don't matter, tht's why they're inducting everyone who was there while slash was ! they dont care about original members !

the convo ends here for me !

btw guys, nothing is stopping except for the fact tht portugal is bankrupt and living off borrowed money, so life's shit for everyone and im not going to waste 50 dollars without knowing wht im paying for ! i'll wait a few months or so ... and this coming from a guy who does everything for gnr :)

For me, it's just that I'm not really interested in paying $50 to join a fanclub for a band that might not even release new music for years. And I've already got enough merchandise from the 6 CD shows that I've gone to over the years. Plus, I'm worried that their forum will be highly censored and no fun like HTGTH.

i really don't think there's gonna be much censorship , have u seen the videos section ? they're videoclips are there, featuring the afd and uyi line up ;)

i think tht they're just gonna demand for respect ! wich i totally agree

and the fact tht we have to pay to join the forum is just to keep cupcakes away

Edited by kanudo19

So for those who payed for it, is it worth it? What are you paying for exactly?

At the moment a website that's down

Maybe the site is down so they can add special members-only-content...

The Red Panda starts now...for members

(non-members wait till....?)

Edited by avahland