What's stopping you from paying to join GNR's official forum and fanclub?

ITW 2012

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's stopping you from paying to join GNR's official forum and fanclub? Please keep it civil. I thought this would be a good thread to generate some feedback in. I'm going to setup a poll in here later on.

My credit card has expired and I have to go to the bank to pick the new one, but I'm on vacation miles away from the bank :huh:

whats stopping me ????

the amount of money i have already spent on GN'R in the last 10 years

compared to

1 fucking album !!!!!!

thats why :fuckyou:

Wow, what on earth have you spent money on and not gotten anything in return for? Have you been sending check with money to Axl?

concerts watching the same setlist for 10 years dude thats what !

whats stopping me ????

the amount of money i have already spent on GN'R in the last 10 years

compared to

1 fucking album !!!!!!

thats why :fuckyou:

Wow, what on earth have you spent money on and not gotten anything in return for? Have you been sending check with money to Axl?

concerts watching the same setlist for 10 years dude thats what !

And you expected to get a record in return for the money you spent on concert tickets?

I'd rather spend those $ 50 (annually) paying a webhost so all the fans can interact in an online community, as they had done in the last 15 years (while those fans had to spend their own resources to maintain GN'R flame alive), completely for free.

http://www.gunsnrosesportugal.com + http://www.gunsnrosesportugal.com/forum => totally for free.

SDC11537.JPG

Edited by GUNNER PT

This website just doesn't excite me.

Surely they are planning on adding some features because its almost a joke

at this point.Surely............

Coming soon seems apropriate but we all know about the word soon and this band.

If I did spend the 50, I would just be constatly worrying if they had added content or

not, and it would just be a hassle. I want my GNR stress free baby. I refuse to chase the dangling carrot of

new tunes anymore. When they release music or add something worth paying for I might buy it, but Im not

just gonna send Axl money for nothin and the chicks for free.lol

I just wish GNR would move away from the meet greets, endless touring , websites, sponsorships, streams,

paytopost forums, etc, AND GET DOWN ON WHAT REALLY MATTERS: Writing music, continuing the vision, keeping it fresh,

brotherhood, endless weeks in the studio, releasing material God damnitt!

It just seems like everything is for sale that has to do with GNR but what the fans really want, NEW TUNES.

And that is not rock n roll IMO, that is a store.

What's stopping you from paying to join GNR's official forum and fanclub? Please keep it civil. I thought this would be a good thread to generate some feedback in. I'm going to setup a poll in here later on.

Nothing. I'll join it as soon as I'll be able to. :thumbsup:

I love this current band and have paid to see them multiple times. I have no problem buying their music, concert tickets, shirts etc, but I have to say, there is no way I'm paying to join a Forum. No reason to really, especially given the past shaky track record of the website and overall lack of any communication to the fans.

If they can prove to me that it'll be worth it, I have no problem paying. I'm elated with the progress of the new site after the last little while, even being semi-bare bones, it's still the best site they've had by light years. I'm just afraid I'll pay $50 bucks for the t-shirt and never really get much else out of the deal...

I would never pay to join a forum ever. The entire concept sucks!

Site looks great though.

my place is MYGNR. because GNR is about being messy for me. I dont want an orderly forum.

also they never sell out in seconds or even hours so no need to pre-order tickets

I dont care about merchandise I have a friggin museum of GNR

I agree. Presales are not needed. The last concerts I've seen with GNR I picked up seats at the last minute and got right next to them.