What's stopping you from paying to join GNR's official forum and fanclub?

ITW 2012

If they keep doing free streams for members on a regular basis, I'll join. But I'll keep using MyGNR over any official forum for sure ;)

I haven't seen any mods from here on the official forum guess you guy's don't want to ride the nightrain

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they keep doing free streams for members on a regular basis, I'll join. But I'll keep using MyGNR over any official forum for sure ;)

just signup pretend its iron maiden bro

I'd like to be part of a forum where there is a chance that Axl or one of the band members will speak to us. Since mygnr attracts the cupcakes that it does, I can understand why the members wouldn't want to come here to socialize with their fans. At times, from an outsider looking in, I could see where people would find it hard to believe that this is actually labeled as a "fan site". There should be permanent bans for those who don't respect Axl, his vision, and his art. If this forum is ran similar to HTGTH, I have no problem paying money to socialize with those that share my same fandom.

Ali

What about constructive criticism? Trolling as in "Axls band suck, bring back Slash" I can understand and condone the banning of such action. But banning over people who dislike Axl's music, vision, choices etc? If someone dislikes This I love should they be banned? If someone thinks Axls voice was not great on a certain night, should they be banned?