GnR - Australian Tour in 2012 PLEASE

Guest Gunns

Brisbane does love GN'R indeed

I haven't seen the band since back in '07 when I was 15/16 and I must say my appreciation for them has grown a lot more since then

the tivoli would be an amazing place for them to play, however the ticket rush would be hectic, but in saying that I saw Slash there in 2010 and that was hands down

probably the best show I've been to (not trying to start any shit here people)

I'd just be glad to see the legend that is GN'R again :)

That would be great but the Tivoli would sell-out in 0.0001 seconds.! GnR could'nt do an up close personal tour in Aus because they are too popular. They would easily sell out 10,000 people venues which makes more sense. Otherwise do intimate gigs and charge $200 - that way you sort out the hardcore fans.

How about Tasmania! :shrugs: We flew over to Sydney in '10. (Me and Mrs, not the whole population, :tongue2: ) Would struggle, but do it again, but it would be so much easier if they'd come down here!

Do you lot get many big shows down there? I know you get the occasional boxing match but how about concerts?

How about Tasmania! :shrugs: We flew over to Sydney in '10. (Me and Mrs, not the whole population, :tongue2: ) Would struggle, but do it again, but it would be so much easier if they'd come down here!

Do you lot get many big shows down there? I know you get the occasional boxing match but how about concerts?

Lenny Kravitz is playing here end of March with Wolfmother and the Cranberries. The bigger bands usually skip due to shipping costs etc. AC/DC played a sports ground in 2001, noise complaints were received from both sides of the Derwent river (up to 17km away).

+ 1 for a GN'R Tassie stop over, the beer is on me :)

Lenny Kravitz is playing here end of March with Wolfmother and the Cranberries. The bigger bands usually skip due to shipping costs etc. AC/DC played a sports ground in 2001, noise complaints were received from both sides of the Derwent river (up to 17km away).

+ 1 for a GN'R Tassie stop over, the beer is on me :)

I would definitely fly to Tassie to see them, grew up there right by Cadbury's Chocolate Factory & loved it. Have ex neighbours who would go so a reunion for us as well :)