Does anybody else think that GNR has become like Star Trek and we are all just a bunch of Trekkies?

ITW 2012

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

What the hell ? An ITW thread that makes sense, now I've seen everything.

That dude has never not made sense. I believe he sold his soul to the devil for the wisdom of analogy.

No. Star Trek is nerdy Sci Fi for nerds. GNR is the most dangerous Rock N' Roll band in the world. And we are the most dangerous fans.

Because star trek never did anything dangerous... like the first interracial kiss on television....

just wondering what i am, in your opinion, allowed to like as a GnR fan? is Blade Runner acceptable? or Star Wars? how about Terminator? or is all Sci Fi off limits?

I don't know if you could compare Trek to GNR, because it was the same cast in the movie series, and a whole new cast for Next Gen. Maybe TV series vs movies, because Shatner directed Star Trek V.

Axl can blame his lateness on Q, who keeps fucking with his universe every day.

Axl's still Kirk... actually, he's Denny fucking Crane when you think about it.

I don't know if you could compare Trek to GNR, because it was the same cast in the movie series, and a whole new cast for Next Gen. Maybe TV series vs movies, because Shatner directed Star Trek V.

I seriously loved Boston Legal and the characters were perfect!

I got laughs at all the innuendo jokes,and the arrogant bastard,smartass answers!

Denny (shatner) knew he was whacked,and describing it as "mad cow disease",I totally stole that terminology and go a bit mad cow at times.

I got laughs at all the innuendo jokes,and the arrogant bastard,smartass answers!

Denny (shatner) knew he was whacked,and describing it as "mad cow disease",I totally stole that terminology and go a bit mad cow at times.

boston legal is one of my favorite shows, you gotta love Hands! :lol:

boston legal is one of my favorite shows, you gotta love Hands! :lol:

Yeah, Hands is hilarious with his wooden cigarette,and the crossdressing guy, this show is so off-the-wall I'm surprised it wasn't more popular.

I love the fact that everyone was a bit whacked,and they never followed procedure.

yep :rofl-lol:

one of my favorite episodes is during Alan's closing, he kept looking over at Danny to see if he had said enough, and he kept going until Danny gave the 'ok son, thats enough' signal

and love the final christmas dinner too with the whole cast, high quality show :thumbsup: