If there's no new album in 2012...

Nick85

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You guys think that a new album will actually be released in the future. Cute.

CD is the last album by GNR and you should accept it. The guy's career is over. He has nothing more to give, all he can do is carry this nostalgia act all over the world and do bad shows.

Oh, shutup.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CD is the last album by GNR and you should accept it. The guy's career is over. He has nothing more to give, all he can do is carry this nostalgia act all over the world and do bad shows.

Thanks for that. A biased supernegative assumption.

I just want GNR to release another good album, this time with a proper promo so that people know that they are still active, cause many people that I have spoken to doesn't even know that.

Thanks for that. A biased supernegative assumption.

I just want GNR to release another good album, this time with a proper promo so that people know that they are still active, cause many people that I have spoken to doesn't even know that.

If what Dizzy was saying about the band "going through some material after this theater run", hopefully meaning the other finished tracks, there's a slim chance the next album may materialize this year. But if the Euro tour begins without any word or rumblings of the next album, I think it's safe to write off 2012 for new music.

If they're simply finalizing the tracklisting from the finished tracks and handing them over to Andy Wallace for mastering within the next two months, then who knows? We could even see new music as early as this coming summer. Would sure be nice. :shrugs:

It would be really cool is A - They are going to release a new album this summer to coincide with the European tour or B - They play a few new songs during the European tour and release a new album in the fall.

This would seem like the logical thing to do, since A. The fans are rabid for more new music; and B. The buzz around the Guns N' Roses name will be at a peak in 2012 with the positive reviews from the recent tours along with all the attention the RRHOF will inevitably bring.

That said, great opportunities have come and gone in the past, so let's just hope 2012 is different. Really, since input from the fans is rarely taken into consideration by the powers that be, hoping for the best is literally all we can do.

Exactly.

Logically - you'd think they would want to keep the positive buzz going. Touring overseas and then taking a year or two after that to release another album would kill all momentum and positive press the band and Axl have been getting.

If what Dizzy was saying about the band "going through some material after this theater run", hopefully meaning the other finished tracks, there's a slim chance the next album may materialize this year. But if the Euro tour begins without any word or rumblings of the next album, I think it's safe to write off 2012 for new music.

If they're simply finalizing the tracklisting from the finished tracks and handing them over to Andy Wallace for mastering within the next two months, then who knows? We could even see new music as early as this coming summer. Would sure be nice. :shrugs:

It would be really cool is A - They are going to release a new album this summer to coincide with the European tour or B - They play a few new songs during the European tour and release a new album in the fall.

This would seem like the logical thing to do, since A. The fans are rabid for more new music; and B. The buzz around the Guns N' Roses name will be at a peak in 2012 with the positive reviews from the recent tours along with all the attention the RRHOF will inevitably bring.

That said, great opportunities have come and gone in the past, so let's just hope 2012 is different. Really, since input from the fans is rarely taken into consideration by the powers that be, hoping for the best is literally all we can do.

Exactly.

Logically - you'd think they would want to keep the positive buzz going. Touring overseas and then taking a year or two after that to release another album would kill all momentum and positive press the band and Axl have been getting.

Right. Disappearing for what could theoretically take years to record an album with the current lineup would be suicide. Dropping the rest of the CD era stuff this year, AND THEN taking the time to record with this lineup makes 1,000 times more sense and would be the perfect way to tide the fans over while they work on an album, which again, could conceivably take years to complete.

Such a failtroll, it's cute. :xmasssanta:

come on chinese isn't the last allbum of GNR. if this was the case, half the line up would be left. dude, Ashba is not in the band just for the tits.

Maybe not just the tits, but I hear the money is pretty good too...

come on chinese isn't the last allbum of GNR. if this was the case, half the line up would be left. dude, Ashba is not in the band just for the tits.

Exactly. I tend to think of Ashba as more of fancy glitter in order to attract younger people or something. The guy is one of the most boring guitarists I have ever seen.

Exactly. I tend to think of Ashba as more of fancy glitter in order to attract younger people or something. The guy is one of the most boring guitarists I have ever seen.

u guys are always overreacting...just wait for fuck sake !

bumblefoot's not in the band to pay tribute to the old guys...they ARE going to release new music