Axl is sick

ChristianGNR

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and i am just KIDDING don't yell at me lol

Unless he saw all the posts saying "Axl sounds terrible,he must be sick" and thought. Hey here is an excuse I can use lol.

You better be kidding ;)

I was really lol. I was watching with my boyfriend and he commented on how terrible he sounded and I said he must be sick or something because he sounded great at the Ritz

He should have come to my work and get a flu shot.

Yeah...Axl Rose should have come to your work to have gotten a flu shot.

It's like you're making fun of yourself now.

Gotta laugh at yourself.

This is what happens if you are a recluse. Your immune system is weak from not being out in the world, he should have been taking vitamin c supplements building up immunity. I live in a big open town. I go to the city every now and then but if I stay there for more than two days I would get sick because it's ten million people breathing, wheezing, pissing on the sidewalk, spitting, touching things it is impossible not to get sick. Going from NYC to Chicago no help because that's a whole new batch of germs.

Can clearly tell he ain't well from the livestream, thought it was a stellar performance with the problem, it's nice he gave a hint to the fans as usually he just gets on with it and takes a load of crap, fantastic how he pulled that concert off and seemed in high spirits, not many singers can pull off axl's stuff even if they're on a good night.

He should have come to my work and get a flu shot.

Yeah...Axl Rose should have come to your work to have gotten a flu shot.

It's like you're making fun of yourself now.

Gotta laugh at yourself.

This is what happens if you are a recluse. Your immune system is weak from not being out in the world, he should have been taking vitamin c supplements building up immunity. I live in a big open town. I go to the city every now and then but if I stay there for more than two days I would get sick because it's ten million people breathing, wheezing, pissing on the sidewalk, spitting, touching things it is impossible not to get sick. Going from NYC to Chicago no help because that's a whole new batch of germs.

I don't think he's the big weirdo you think he is. He's a health nut. Even health nuts get sick.

I do recall a time in 2006 when he was sick and the doctors ordered him not to sing and he did cuz hes bad ass and almost msade it through the whole thing and bach came out and sung pradice city now thats a real frontman hes got heart something alot of frontman lack

Funny I had cold/flu whatever that I'm just now getting over from late last week, boy a few of us and Axl it seems are teleporting our flus/cold symptoms it seems hahaha :xmassrudolph:

Axl come over after the show and maybe we could take care of each other darling :kiss: .....

wait we'd get sick even more :chef:

Didn't think "The Man" ever got this sick. I was wrong. I have seen GNR 7 times since 1992. He was clearly sick listening to the feed. I feel a little ashamed since I dogged the mix----but ya know what ? If the show was cancelled------He would have got so much shit----Even though the sound was bad I would have never missed it for the world-----wish all the negative comments would focus on our main man who stepped up to the plate and sent none of us home that night before a 3 hour show

He's not gonna cancel any shows and take time off, but it's interesting he went out of his way to Tweet that. Maybe he was hearing shit about how he sounded on certain songs in Chicago? But anyway, he just had a whole month off, so if he's sick it's just bad timing. He'll just grind through it and be fine in a few weeks.

He's not gonna cancel any shows and take time off, but it's interesting he went out of his way to Tweet that. Maybe he was hearing shit about how he sounded on certain songs in Chicago? But anyway, he just had a whole month off, so if he's sick it's just bad timing. He'll just grind through it and be fine in a few weeks.

Thanks ---I agree

Axl has shown again what he's capable of.

Putting down a great performance while is 'sick as a dogg'

That's another reason why I love that guy so much.

I just don't get why there are always people that complain about everything.

I think he has proven that he deserves a lot more respect than he gets now.