A total disgrace

Flayer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really feel these threads are necessary? Where the fuck did all these dopes come from? Dont fill the board with your nonsense. Send yourself a fucking text.

And if you're trying to say axl sounds as good now as he did at ritz 88, you really are losing it. Are you fucking serious? I can't even tell. In a normal world id say of course this is a joke. But so many of your are completely brainwashed or deaf, or in complete denial that I really think you truely believe he sounds as good now as he did then.

Even if he did, he doesn't have the fire needed to pull off these songs the way he did back then. Even if he had a rough night back then, he was still full of piss and vinegar. It was believable. These songs dont work unless you really mean what you're singing. And if you've been singing the same 30 songs for almost 3o years, its just not going to have the same meaning.

Another reason we need new tunes.

Epic URL

If you type this code into your browser an unheard song from GNR will play inside your head.

Shhhh,Don't tell anybody! It's a Seekwet.

The unfunny thing is that the Nutters are just as toxic as the Axl haters.

You can make a post that is 95% positive, but they will take the one bad thing and blow it up and exaggerate what you really said.

Somebody could make a topic to go along with this one, showing Axl at his absolute worst.....and the Nutter comments about how awesome he is, 100% of the time. You could the riots, the walkout, the criminal cases, the lawsuits, the late starts, etc....and the nutters would defend every one of them.

Its been down hill since 1988 :D

This Video below makes this thread pointless...

also the guy is 50 years old give him a break they play 3 hour sets more than any other band I know of... And he's been sick lately on top of that...

That performance was amazing. Still got chills...

The unfunny thing is that the Nutters are just as toxic as the Axl haters.

You can make a post that is 95% positive, but they will take the one bad thing and blow it up and exaggerate what you really said.

Somebody could make a topic to go along with this one, showing Axl at his absolute worst.....and the Nutter comments about how awesome he is, 100% of the time. You could the riots, the walkout, the criminal cases, the lawsuits, the late starts, etc....and the nutters would defend every one of them.

You keep repeating yourself.

Do you want to say this in every thread? Cause I think you made your point clear in the other one....