A total disgrace

Flayer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm confused. The video I think is from 88, but you are talking about how Axl sucks and the new GNR sucks!

Why didn't you put Axl and GNR now since you're bitching about the band now.

Dude, this was a long time ago, the original members have moved on and since I have seen Axl and GNR last year and was very pleased with the performance, I don't know why you insist that GNR and Axl suck.

Even if the original GNR members united and toured, it would still be different and Axl would still sound different. it's called growing older and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

If you don't like the new GNR, then suck it up and don't be a fan anymore. That's your choice, but don't think you have the right to tell anyone else what they should think or feel.

Let it go and find yourself a new favorite band.

There are still plenty of fans here that love and support Axl and always will.

realview.jpg?urbanword_txt=sense%20of%20humour%20failure&urbanimage_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fproducts.image.php%3Fdefid%3D5537657%26revision%3D9ece21c09bc633a7d083ec02b94fd9e308c2c639

The funny thing is that this guy listens to/watches every performance he does. I haven't even really listened to much of this tour. Doesn't mean I'm gonna write them off.

oh wait, nvm I see what you did there. :monkey:

Edited by Casual

You really feel these threads are necessary? Where the fuck did all these dopes come from? Dont fill the board with your nonsense. Send yourself a fucking text.

And if you're trying to say axl sounds as good now as he did at ritz 88, you really are losing it. Are you fucking serious? I can't even tell. In a normal world id say of course this is a joke. But so many of your are completely brainwashed or deaf, or in complete denial that I really think you truely believe he sounds as good now as he did then.

Even if he did, he doesn't have the fire needed to pull off these songs the way he did back then. Even if he had a rough night back then, he was still full of piss and vinegar. It was believable. These songs dont work unless you really mean what you're singing. And if you've been singing the same 30 songs for almost 3o years, its just not going to have the same meaning.

Another reason we need new tunes.

Epic URL

If you type this code into your browser an unheard song from GNR will play inside your head.

Shhhh,Don't tell anybody! It's a Seekwet.

In all honesty this is the code number you have to give to reception to get up to Axl's room - start memorising it folks. B)

Damnit! Now It will all have to be translated into the pig-Latin version of Zodiac Code!

sorry, I'm confused,

to the thread starter, who exactly is making you buy the CDs, go the to shows, and post on the boards?

Flayer is Axl's bodyguard, he threatens us if we don't buy the CD's, go to the shows and/or post on the boards he sends us very unpleasant surprises in the mail :scared:

This is true! Look at what he is Fed-Xing "certain people"

Chickens-Of-The-Dead.jpg

You really feel these threads are necessary? Where the fuck did all these dopes come from? Dont fill the board with your nonsense. Send yourself a fucking text.

And if you're trying to say axl sounds as good now as he did at ritz 88, you really are losing it. Are you fucking serious? I can't even tell. In a normal world id say of course this is a joke. But so many of your are completely brainwashed or deaf, or in complete denial that I really think you truely believe he sounds as good now as he did then.

Even if he did, he doesn't have the fire needed to pull off these songs the way he did back then. Even if he had a rough night back then, he was still full of piss and vinegar. It was believable. These songs dont work unless you really mean what you're singing. And if you've been singing the same 30 songs for almost 3o years, its just not going to have the same meaning.

Another reason we need new tunes.

Epic URL

If you type this code into your browser an unheard song from GNR will play inside your head.

Shhhh,Don't tell anybody! It's a Seekwet.

In all honesty this is the code number you have to give to reception to get up to Axl's room - start memorising it folks. B)

Damnit! Now It will all have to be translated into the pig-Latin version of Zodiac Code!

Axl expects you to recite this when you ask for his autograph so he can tell who are the genuine fans & who are the dreaded ebayers!!

Okay, I'm confused. The video I think is from 88, but you are talking about how Axl sucks and the new GNR sucks!

Dude, this was a long time ago, the original members have moved on and since I have seen Axl and GNR last year and was very pleased with the performance, I don't know why you insist that GNR and Axl suck.

Even if the original GNR members united and toured, it would still be different and Axl would still sound different. it's called growing older and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

If you don't like the new GNR, then suck it up and don't be a fan anymore. That's your choice, but don't think you have the right to tell anyone else what they should think or feel.

realview.jpg?urbanword_txt=sense%20of%20humour%20failure&urbanimage_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fproducts.image.php%3Fdefid%3D5537657%26revision%3D9ece21c09bc633a7d083ec02b94fd9e308c2c639

Thanks I figured as much, but I think it missed the mark.

Thanks I figured as much, but I think it missed the mark.

418cCWqZ23L._SX342_.jpg