Why does Axl Rose always seem so sad in his pictures

gunnerp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuz he's s dick. He doesn't give a fuck about those fans. He is just waiting for the promoter to cut his check so he can get the fuck the fuck out of there. He would prob just assume spit in his biggest fans than take a picture with them

do you really think that is the case? or perhaps, every time the man has ever left his house for almost 25 years he gets bombarded with fans with the same reaction every time?

or perhaps we should all just shut the fuk up about these sorts of things?

We have to stop thinking for Axl and Guns N' Roses.

10000000000+

Now if everyone would do the same including the that knome up there dirtydane :fuckyou: besides he'll sign your autograph next time I'm sure.

(insult to knomes everywhere)

Edited by Nicc

Cuz he's s dick. He doesn't give a fuck about those fans. He is just waiting for the promoter to cut his check so he can get the fuck the fuck out of there. He would prob just assume spit in his biggest fans than take a picture with them

do you really think that is the case? or perhaps, every time the man has ever left his house for almost 25 years he gets bombarded with fans with the same reaction every time?

This. I'm so sick of people claiming to know what goes on inside the mind of Axl Rose.

He does not force us to follow him, he has made it obvious he does'nt like the spotlight, never has. I honestly think he is shy, often mistaken for being rude, i myself have had that problem all my life. I think he really does care about the fans, more than we think !. He has been tons better last few years, at the end of the day if he wants to be left alone, i don't see a problem, it's not as if he craves fans/media attention, so he does not owe us a thing.

He does not force us to follow him, he has made it obvious he does'nt like the spotlight, never has. I honestly think he is shy, often mistaken for being rude, i myself have had that problem all my life. I think he really does care about the fans, more than we think !. He has been tons better last few years, at the end of the day if he wants to be left alone, i don't see a problem, it's not as if he craves fans/media attention, so he does not owe us a thing.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.

+1 Thankyou :thumbsup:

Don't want to get into analyzing Axl

As a long time fan, watching the ups and downs

would like to know that someone we've all followed for

so many years and has brought us AMAZING music rock3 into our lives

is happy. Personally I'd like to see the smile reach his eyes when he's off stage.

This. I'm so sick of people claiming to know what goes on inside the mind of Axl Rose.

THIS

and

THIS

I'm beginning to really dislike this about him. Especially when you've got Bumblefoot smiling his ass off in every picture he takes with his fans. If I was taking a picture with Axl and he wasn't smiling, I would just feel awkward. It honestly would make me feel bad and like I'm bothering him. I'd rather take one with Bumlefoot!

I think he's been through a whole lot. He knows what his fans have been through. All the bands over the years. He's seen lived through a lot. Most people in his position are DEAD or derelicts. I definitely dont think he's sad, spiteful, or anything - he's a legend who's been on top of the world, been hated on more than anyone, yet he's still doing his thing.

The Nutters are unbelievable.

It is part of the job. End if story. You put out music for millions of people to buy. You tour for millions of people. You make millions of dollars. Having fans is part of the job.

So u will take the 100 million dollars, bang the groupies, live the celebrity lifestyle......buy how DARE a fan ask for an autograph. The horror!!!!!!

Don't want to make millions? Don't want millions to buy your records? Don't want millions to pay $100 apiece to attend your concerts? Don't want to have to sign autographs? Then be a plumber, not a rock singer.

Just watched a documentary on metallica, a band people love to hate on here. A music reporter said they would see the band signing autographs and meeting fans for 3-4 hours after a show, and they wouldn't leave until they met every fan that was there.

Then u have Axl getting "hounded" by a group of six people and telling them to get the f*ck away from him.

No difference there in how artists treat their fans.

The Nutters are unbelievable.

It is part of the job. End if story. You put out music for millions of people to buy. You tour for millions of people. You make millions of dollars. Having fans is part of the job.

So u will take the 100 million dollars, bang the groupies, live the celebrity lifestyle......buy how DARE a fan ask for an autograph. The horror!!!!!!

Don't want to make millions? Don't want millions to buy your records? Don't want millions to pay $100 apiece to attend your concerts? Don't want to have to sign autographs? Then be a plumber, not a rock singer.

Just watched a documentary on metallica, a band people love to hate on here. A music reporter said they would see the band signing autographs and meeting fans for 3-4 hours after a show, and they wouldn't leave until they met every fan that was there.

Then u have Axl getting "hounded" by a group of six people and telling them to get the f*ck away from him.

No difference there in how artists treat their fans.

+1. That recent video of him having a tantrum was hard to swallow. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.