I got an email from Richard Fortus...

Towelie

Thank God for this forum. The band is lucky to have such dedicated fans. Fans who tell us what we must like, what we must accept, what we must post about every show or action a band member does, how big of a fan we are.....and now they are telling people how often they can email to an email published by the musician.

Wow. The Nutters get crazier and crazier every day.

YEAH WE'RE NUTTERS BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE A LITTLE MORE RESPECTFUL AND DON'T THINK A MEMBER SHOULD BE PESTERED OR E-MAILED BY 30 PEOPLE IN A WEEK ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC THAT HE ALREADY ANSWERED.

Seriously, get a fucking life. No one here said not to do it. We stated our case as to why we think it'd be annoying or a bad thing, yet people like you show up and have to be the "Oh so wise" one and act like they know exactly what's going on.

Feel free to either not respond or to reply with an irritated, yet elegant post on why you're right and I'm a "nutter".

Thank God for this forum. The band is lucky to have such dedicated fans. Fans who tell us what we must like, what we must accept, what we must post about every show or action a band member does, how big of a fan we are.....and now they are telling people how often they can email to an email published by the musician.

YEAH WE'RE NUTTERS BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE A LITTLE MORE RESPECTFUL AND DON'T THINK A MEMBER SHOULD BE PESTERED OR E-MAILED BY 30 PEOPLE IN A WEEK ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC THAT HE ALREADY ANSWERED.

Seriously, get a fucking life. No one here said not to do it. We stated our case as to why we think it'd be annoying or a bad thing, yet people like you show up and have to be the "Oh so wise" one and act like they know exactly what's going on.

Feel free to either not respond or to reply with an irritated, yet elegant post on why you're right and I'm a "nutter".

#winning

No one is telling you what to like. No one is telling you what you must accept. No one is telling you what to post about shows or band members. No one is telling you how big a fan you are. At least not here. And no one is telling you how often you can email a musician. Despite all this confusion on your part you call people in this thread "nutters." Bitter much? Lost direction? Time to take a time-out, perhaps?

Edited by SoulMonster

No one is telling you what to like. No one is telling you what you must accept. No one is telling you what to post about shows or band members. No one is telling you how big a fan you are. At least not here. And no one is telling you how often you can email a musician. Despite all this confusion on your part you call people in this thread "nutters." Bitter much? Lost direction? Time to take a time-out, perhaps?

You really do take yourself way too seriously.

90% of what I post on here is pro-Axl. You Nutters just cling onto anything that isn't ass kissing and act like you are the only authority allowed to have an opinion.

I realize your confidence level took a big boost when u finally got to move from the kiddie table to the adult table for holiday meals....and you no longer need a parent to get into pg-13 movies....but still realize this is a forum for adults to share ideas. Your opinion is no more valid than anybody else's.

Don't like what I have to say? Then don't follow me around and respond to everything I post. Or put me on ignore. Or go to htgth where it is Nutter's paradise. If not, them at the very least, please respond with something related to the actual topic and not just your usual name calling and telling people how to post.

You really do take yourself way too seriously.

90% of what I post on here is pro-Axl. You Nutters just cling onto anything that isn't ass kissing and act like you are the only authority allowed to have an opinion.

I realize your confidence level took a big boost when u finally got to move from the kiddie table to the adult table for holiday meals....and you no longer need a parent to get into pg-13 movies....but still realize this is a forum for adults to share ideas. Your opinion is no more valid than anybody else's.

Don't like what I have to say? Then don't follow me around and respond to everything I post. Or put me on ignore. Or go to htgth where it is Nutter's paradise. If not, them at the very least, please respond with something related to the actual topic and not just your usual name calling and telling people how to post.

Ehem. Look at the first post I quoted (all in bold letters for the comprehension challenged among us), and you might realize, on a lucky day, that you were the one entering the thread with namecalling. What I did was merely pointing out how misdirected your crusade against your fantasy opponents, "the nutters", was in this thread.