Slash performs with Alter Bridge in Sydney

Zint

source

"Slash surprised everyone by joining Myles Kennedy's Alter Bridge on stage at the Soundwave festival in Sydney. And from everyone that missed it we are so jealous.

As you can see in the photo above, sourced from the Music Feeds website, Slash arrived in his trademark black top hat and dark sunglasses and met up with Myles backstage."

slash-alter-bridge-soundwave-sydney.jpg

Stockholm Sweden, L.A, Sydney Australia (all places he has played with AB)......there are no lengths to which Slash won't go to be with Myles Kennedy. :lol:

I do think it is cool the rest of the AB guys are OK with him showing up occasionally, because there is certainly an odd arrangement going on with Slash sharing their lead singer.

Stockholm Sweden, L.A, Sydney Australia (all places he has played with AB)......there are no lengths to which Slash won't go to be with Myles Kennedy. :lol:

I do think it is cool the rest of the AB guys are OK with him showing up occasionally, because there is certainly an odd arrangement going on with Slash sharing their lead singer.

They still play as Creed too though so (if your into this kind of thinking) it kind of all balances...

Slash is going pretty crazy here haha

I wonder if AB fans have anything against Slash hijacking their singer all the time. :tongue2:

spoken as a die-hard AB fan, absolutely not! I love what he's doing with Slash and I think it's helped AB's exposure, too. win win in my book! more great music Myles is involved with and helping AB. I've said the only negative I've seen in this is that Myles hasn't had a window to finish his solo album he was recording when Slash called him for Starlight. I've been dying for that album since he said he was working on it in Jan 09.

I don't think Myles would be doing Slash's stuff if Alterbridge wasn't taking a break to do the Creed stuff. I'm pretty sure Myles #1 priority is AB. That's why Slash works around his schedule

I wonder if AB fans have anything against Slash hijacking their singer all the time. :tongue2:

spoken as a die-hard AB fan, absolutely not! I love what he's doing with Slash and I think it's helped AB's exposure, too. win win in my book! more great music Myles is involved with and helping AB. I've said the only negative I've seen in this is that Myles hasn't had a window to finish his solo album he was recording when Slash called him for Starlight. I've been dying for that album since he said he was working on it in Jan 09.

Never knew Myles was making a solo album before his work with Slash. Hope it sounds like his work on The Mayfield Four. IMO, that's where Myles shines the most.

Never knew Myles was making a solo album before his work with Slash. Hope it sounds like his work on The Mayfield Four. IMO, that's where Myles shines the most.

I recall him saying somewhere that it's going to be more experimental, and dreamy. He says he's saving the heavy stuff for Alter Bridge. I'm excited to hear it when it's released. Slash said he's gonna be on it too, which is really cool.