FULL UK TOUR SCHEDULE

bionic56

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was like £35 in '06 sad.gif I hate being skint.

Probably even cheaper than that tbh, I went abroad and went to the France show and think it was like €30

In 2006 it was £37.50+booking fee, about £43 in total.

They have a much bigger production this time, I think its a fair price.

no realy a fair price, axl is not the big star he once was, back in 92 and 93 think i paid about £17 a ticket when he was at the top of his game, my pay has not increased 3x times since then so why has the ticket went up by that much? £100 for me and the mrs is going to put a dent in this weeks giro :rofl-lol: no ice cream van for the weans this weekend :rofl-lol:

Nowadays GN'R lies in the midsection when it comes to ticketprices. It's not the cheapest tickets, but certainly not the most expensive ones either.

iv no been to a show since gnr at glasgow in 2006 so im a bit out of touch on the price, but being a scotsman anything over a couple of pounds gets me moaning :rofl-lol:

Deff I had a taxi home Christ knows what time I got in at, this year am taking my car saves all the hassle

A lot off people where leaving early for the trains or buses ,

Hopefully he will come on earlier this year but a doubt it lol

Deff I had a taxi home Christ knows what time I got in at, this year am taking my car saves all the hassle

aye and remember him telling them to fuck off and catch your bus, nice thing to say to people that have paid for his time

aye and remember him telling them to fuck off and catch your bus, nice thing to say to people that have paid for his time

He said "go then, you can still catch the bus" to a guy along from me who was shouting "just play the fucking song I want to get home tonight" during the jam before November Rain, the guy stomped away dragging his girlfriend behind him.

I'm going to book a taxi, its no hassle, its not the cinema I'm going to its a fuckin rock concert, if it goes on all night long su-fuckin-perb rock3

He said "go then, you can still catch the bus" to a guy along from me who was shouting "just play the fucking song I want to get home tonight" during the jam before November Rain, the guy stomped away dragging his girlfriend behind him.

I'm going to book a taxi, its no hassle, its not the cinema I'm going to its a fuckin rock concert, if it goes on all night long su-fuckin-perb rock3

It's fine if you manage to get the next day off or at least a later shift (handy for me Glasgow is a Friday night) but it can be a pain in the arse when you don't live locally (I'm in Perth and had to get the last train in 2006) and it can't be so good for folk taking bairns who will get tired standing about all night. Luckily I can crash in Glasgow now though :)

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Surprising there’s no Belfast show. Northern folk were more hospitable to Axl & co on the last European venture. Perhaps however it’s more to do with well we have unfinished business in Dublin & Belfast would be difficult to top from last time.

And also one Irish show means there are more genuinely interested fans in attendance rather than a couple of knobs with the intention of a few Guinness, Welcome to the Jungle and a riot.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR