FULL UK TOUR SCHEDULE

bionic56

What's the odds of tickets being still being available on March 9th for the Newcastle gig?

My exam period begins from May 21st annoyingly, and we don't find out when our exams are till the 9th of March.

Last time there were plenty of tickets available for the arena around that time. Standing were available for about 3 weeks before the show but then sold out. Seats were available on the night.

Cc

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N' Roses UK Leg to be named the 'Nightrain Tour'

Guns N' Roses

Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest rock bands of all time, return to the Manchester Arena this spring as part of their highly anticipated 'Night Train' UK tour.

Tickets for the Tuesday 29 May concert go on sale at 9.00am Friday 2 March.

The band's Manchester spring show coincides with Axl Rose and co's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

In a career spanning more than two decades, Guns N' Roses have become one of the biggest bands not only in the world, but in rock 'n' roll history.

They have sold over 100 million albums worldwide and are considered one of the most influential rock bands the world has ever seen.

After rising to fame in the late 1980's and gaining worldwide recognition with their hit single Sweet Child of Mine, the band went on to release five albums including Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II, both albums making history by holding chart positions 1 and 2 on the Billboard charts in 2002.

VHI has also named Welcome to the Jungle 'Best Hard Rock Song' - a fitting accolade for such a rock anthem. Guns N' Roses' most recent release, and fifth studio album, Chinese Democracy went straight to the top of the charts in 13 countries, as well as going platinum in 15.

Link

Notice they spelt Nightrain wrong, but who knows, could be true.

Edited by Azazel

It was'nt rough until towards the end. Some idiots started throwing cups of piss around, and then loads started smoking . The security was stupidly bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw one fight during Whole lotta rosie. I will be going there again but have got seated tickets this time. Don't fancy going home smelling of piss

It was'nt rough until towards the end. Some idiots started throwing cups of piss around, and then loads started smoking . The security was stupidly bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw one fight during Whole lotta rosie. I will be going there again but have got seated tickets this time. Don't fancy going home smelling of piss

Thanks, I was in seating last time but couldn't tell what the standing was like.

Are you getting your seating tickets from any of the pre-sales?

was going to get my presales tickets today but its crap seats

am in 2 minds wheither to wait to friday i think im shitting it incase its sold out although glasgow wasnt that last time a was going to phone up at 9am.

damm i dont know what to do.

Can anyone tell me if Standing at the O2 was rough at all last time?

Not really. If you expect that if you're near the front to be barged into from time to time then it's perfectly fine.

As for people fighting and stuff. I didn't see anything, but y'know it's just common sense avoiding any confrontation :thumbsup: