a sample of a new song of mine!

I think the song is cool.

I also think that you have good vocal abilities but you are, maybe, overdoing it if you know what I mean, kinda like James Hetfield with his trucker pronounciation.

I know that you are trying to make the performance better and it works to an extent but not completely because some parts sound really cheap ( the drums ) and, thus, it has a comical effect that wouldn't be there if the rest of the recording was super high quality.

I hope you know what I mean : it's a demo so the vocals are good but they sound like you are overdoing them because some parts sound really cheap in comparison.

I think the song is cool.

I also think that you have good vocal abilities but you are, maybe, overdoing it if you know what I mean, kinda like James Hetfield with his trucker pronounciation.

I know that you are trying to make the performance better and it works to an extent but not completely because some parts sound really cheap ( the drums ) and, thus, it has a comical effect that wouldn't be there if the rest of the recording was super high quality.

I hope you know what I mean : it's a demo so the vocals are good but they sound like you are overdoing them because some parts sound really cheap in comparison.

thx, with the electronic drums what I'm trying to do is to have a pretty loud bass drum while the snare n cymbals would be laid back. for now these cymbal are a lot too loud. I still don't know if I'll record with a true drum because these is only during the last 3 minutes or so of this 9 minutes song. I may use some loops instead of an electronic drum too.