Rammstein Bück Dich uncensored

vaida

Not big deal, Mann gegen mann is way worse than this.

Point is that it's great to have it back. No one ever thought that they were going to do Buck Dich again after Till and Flake got arrested for it in 1999.

I see.

Well, they did take quite a chance for doing that on the past.

Point is that it's great to have it back. No one ever thought that they were going to do Buck Dich again after Till and Flake got arrested for it in 1999.

were they. Heh, what for performing that song :D

Because of the simulated 'anal sex' ;)

Without being unable to understand a single word, not understanding the language, I could not be offended by such a band.

At first I thought it was a female on a leash, then I thought it was male. Is the band gay ? is the song gay ? I don't know :shrugs:

The bands whole sound sounded like something a writer might make for a band invented for a part in a film or something.

Without being unable to understand a single word, not understanding the language, I could not be offended by such a band.

At first I thought it was a female on a leash, then I thought it was male. Is the band gay ? is the song gay ? I don't know :shrugs:

The bands whole sound sounded like something a writer might make for a band invented for a part in a film or something.

Oh no they are really not gay ;)

Yeah, they're not gay, definetely, but they are somewhat weird when it comes to music video clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGEsOE6m00

Had it been dropped...?

Yeah, I think they might have played it a few times in the early 2000's, but I'm not sure about that.

They just recently brought it back (as you know).

Yeah, they're not gay, definetely, but they are somewhat weird when it comes to music video clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGEsOE6m00

One for their female fans :D