Could anybody does explain when began enmity between Axl and Bon Jovi and real reason?

Lucky girl

Groghan that's the very reason Jovi are so lame , desperate for attention no matter how crap the material. Sounds like you have a real fetish for them dude,.

HA!

Come to think about it, you're SO right.

5 stars for you sir!

Nope. I just like all types of music and don't limit who/what I listen to because of what other people think is cool. I couldn't imagine being so shallow minded and such a simpleton that I only listened to one band or one genre of music.

Bon Jovi is deperate for attention?

Holy Crap. Really?

So in your world, it is better for a musician to put out one album every 20 years....rather than putting out music on a regular basis?

The Nutters on this forum are certifited insane.

So Axl is The King because he refuses to release new music for his fans to enjoy......and Bon Jovi is a prick because he continually puts out new music for his fans to enjoy..............ya, that makes perfect sense.

Put that in another context.

Your wife/gf tells you "Honey, i love making love to you. But I don't want to cheapen it or for it ever to be average. So from now on, instead of making love 4-5 times a week.....we will now just do it once a year. That way every time will be special and memorable."

I am flabbergasted that any fan of Axl Rose and Guns n Roses would actually be happier to get one GnR album every 20 years than to have multiple albums by the band. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Who cares why an artist puts out music? For money, for fame, to fill attention needs, etc. What in the hell does that have to do with the music that YOU as a fan receive?????

You personally might think BJ music sucks. But they have millions of fans that buy every album. They were up for (don't rememer if they won) grammys last year I believe. So hhhmmm. Albums sell millions, tours sell out, they get nominated for grammys......ya, THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me one album every 20 years instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you guys are perfectly happy and content with one album every 20 years.

You would be sitting here complaining about Axl's artistic integrity and loyalty to his fans if in the last 20 years Axl would have put out 4 albums, 1 live album and 1 greatest hits album that featured a couple new songs as well as a couple alternative versions of old songs, and a dvd produced by the band.

I haven't even purchased the last couple BJ albums, as they get poppier and more country. I can't even remember the last time I listened to a BJ song. I have These Days on my work computer - but that's it.

But only the biggest Nutters on this forum would say that Axl runs a band and treats his fans anywhere close to as good as Bon Jovi does. Is he an attention whore? Sure, but who cares. He is an attention whore who routinely gives his fans new music.

Agreed!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon Jovi's a dick...

""The New York Post is reporting that Jon Bon Jovi is disgusted rock rival Axl Rose receives more media attention than he does, because the elusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years." Jon can't seem to get over the fact that the press will always be more fascinated with the bad-boy legacy of GNR than they are with the comparatively bland BON JOVI, according to the Post. He fumes, "You know what pisses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million GUNS N' ROSES record that was never made. That motherfucker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?" ""

Bon Jovi's a dick...

""The New York Post is reporting that Jon Bon Jovi is disgusted rock rival Axl Rose receives more media attention than he does, because the elusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years." Jon can't seem to get over the fact that the press will always be more fascinated with the bad-boy legacy of GNR than they are with the comparatively bland BON JOVI, according to the Post. He fumes, "You know what pisses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million GUNS N' ROSES record that was never made. That motherfucker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?" ""

You do realize that 90% of people involved in the music world agree with that tho, right?

And that it is pretty much all true.

And JBJ is a dick? How would u describe Axl?

Nutters are funny. Axl is a God and does no wrong. Everything is always everybody else's fault. One album in 20 years is perfection.....bands that put out multiple albums and communicate with their fans are just ass kissers who need attention.

Too funny.

Bon Jovi's a dick...

You do realize that 90% of people involved in the music world agree with that tho, right?

Nutters are funny. Axl is a God and does no wrong. Everything is always everybody else's fault. One album in 20 years is perfection.....bands that put out multiple albums and communicate with their fans are just ass kissers who need attention.

Too funny.

Sunnydre style. Hah

Jon Bon Jovi is a dimwitted pretentious narcissistic poser nincompoop. Watch any interviews. Oh and check out his acting skills- further proof he's lost touch with reality (he sucks as an actor, even in Young Guns II).

Ok settle down that was just for the lulz.

But seriously- jon bon is a tool. Richie Sambora's cool though.

Ya, Bon Jovi is so lame.

They consistently put out albums, videos, perform live on/at events (award shows, tv talk shows, etc), tour, and keep their fans updated on what their future plans are. Plus, John is well known for donating a ton of money to charity.

Axl maybe a better singer than John Bon Jovi, but JBJ blows Axl away on how to run a band and how to treat fans of a band.

Donating to charity/causes you believe in is commendable,but it blows shit all to hell when you describe yourself as a "philanthropist" while doing an Advil commercial.

Jon Bon Jovi is a dimwitted pretentious narcissistic poser nincompoop. Watch any interviews. Oh and check out his acting skills- further proof he's lost touch with reality (he sucks as an actor, even in Young Guns II).

Ok settle down that was just for the lulz.

But seriously- jon bon is a tool. Richie Sambora's cool though.

Sambora does inspired harmonies,he ain't looking too good these days though.

Meanwhile,lookie at what I finded :lol:

So he is an arrogant prick who does things his own way, and doesn't care what non-fans of his think.

Oh wait....who did I just describe?

No, jon bon is a mediocre-talent bubblegum pop rock star who has been releasing annoying cliched ballads ad nauseum for the past 20 years. Also, watch his little stint on Sex in The City. He is the worst actor ever in the history of acting. Ever. And his smarminess is annoying.

Axl, on the other hand, has a singular vocal timbre and has never tried to be "an actor," nor did he try to be a saccharine pop artist.

So he is an arrogant prick who does things his own way, and doesn't care what non-fans of his think.

No, JBJ is an arrogant,prancing,pompous ass.Describing himself as a Philanthropist on the Advil commercial,and his jealous mentioning GNR confirm this.

I guess that is the difference between me and you guys. I listen to music I enjoy. Might be rock, jazz, blues, POP, classical - whatever.

You guys base what u listen to on how good of an actor the singer is or how much if a prima donna the guy is.

I suppose jbj would have more street credit if he beat up his wife, made her piss in a litter box, got arrested for fighting, came on stage hours late, cancelled shows and started riots......then he would be somebody to look up to.

Jbj writes the types of songs that HIS fans want to hear......they have sold more albums than GnR, their tours have a higher attendance than GnR does, and they win music awards.......don't like his type if music- fine. Don't listen to it. But to say he isn't talented or that they don't deserve success or that Axl has run his career better......absolutely ludicrous.

And again, before the Nutters have a heart attack and threaten to burn me at the stake.....GnR is my favorite band. Since 1987. I like them 100 times better than bj. But only a true Nutter would say that Axl treats his fans better than Jbj does.

Two different rock stars,both like and respect(ofcourse Axl more), but....With one hand we have Jon who initially had a tremendous support to become what it is (runaway), and on the other hand ,as one Belgrade newspaper described Axl Rose a pre-concert 2010 in Belgrade "many many would prefer to be rock stars.Axl Rose is a man who has done all to not became rock star (a fight in public, and not arriving late to a concert, a media no show, no compromise, no release of the album, etc.), but some people are born to be a rock stars.Axl Rose is one of those.

I think the 2011 Jon said something on this subject, as the conflict between them has never been, as respected as the guns to do so, they have great hits, but he never understood the attitude sex, drugs and rokenrol.Because he likes wine.

For me personally Akl Rose who is the personification of rock stars.

Jon Bon Jovi is a respectable guy, an all-around nice guy. You may not like his music, but that doesn't automatically make him a pompous ass. JBJ is great at what he does. Axl is great at what he does. That's all there is to it. I'd take Axl over JBJ any day and everyday, but, whether you like JBJ or not, you gotta have a lot of respect for the guy. :shrugs:

By the way, Bon Jovi isn't all pop rock. Keep the Faith is a pretty cool record, perhaps the only record I like of theirs.

Bon Jovi's a dick...

Too funny.

#1. Couldn't care less what your made up statistics of what people in the music industry agrees with.

#2. This is not a matter of truth or false. It's about opinions.

#3. I'm pretty sure Axl is "King Dick".

#4. At this point, you're really showing that you're one of those posters whose just full of it. Putting words in my mouth just because you're upset that my opinions differs from yours? Mature!

I'm absolutely not what you'd call a "nutter". I just have never liked JBJ, if he talks shit about one of my favorite artists, I'll probably side with my favorite artist and not the other guy. Axl is no god. Gods does not exist (but that's another thread in another section). Axl does plenty wrong, just like me and you. He just happens to be the front man of one of the biggest bands in the world. Chinese Democracy is IMO far from perfect. The rest I really can't answer for 'cause I have no clue what you're talking about.

No, JBJ is an arrogant,prancing,pompous ass.Describing himself as a Philanthropist on the Advil commercial,and his jealous mentioning GNR confirm this.

Actually the proceeds for the Advil commercial along with any solo work he does goes to Jon's charity work. In fact for his birthday yesterday he made a request that fans send donation to his charity instead of sending him gifts. The proceeds to said charity at this point are around the $30,000 figure.

As far as him being a pompous ass I agreed completely. He is full of himself it is beyond belief.

Edited by sleeper