HOF what do you want them to play??

HowlinWolf

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably bad that I genuinely don't give a shit what happens at this ceremony, will definitely not watch it and probably not read about it either. This is the first time I've been inside a thread about it in months.

It's probably bad that I genuinely don't give a shit what happens at this ceremony, will definitely not watch it and probably not read about it either. This is the first time I've been inside a thread about it in months.

All this is bullshit.If you didnt care why post at all? Axl has already stated that if he did take the stage it would only be with Duff and Slash, so all the speculation is a waste. Furthermore, I do not believe Axl has any intention of playing with them, and has probably stated thru Beta channels that he will only show if everyone else agrees not to perform at all.

All this is bullshit.If you didnt care why post at all? Axl has already stated that if he did take the stage it would only be with Duff and Slash, so all the speculation is a waste. Furthermore, I do not believe Axl has any intention of playing with them, and has probably stated thru Beta channels that he will only show if everyone else agrees not to perform at all.

dang what a buzzkill that would be. anyhow i thought the thread was "what songs would you like them to play if they do end up playing together?" NOT "i like the new band, fuck the old band"

but i guess every thread get tangled into that discussion around here i guess

I've thought a lot about this, and with time / fairness to all present members being considered, I'd say Welcome To The Jungle / November Rain.

1) You have the song that started it all from the greatest album of all time and the "Guns" (harder) side of GN'R.

2) November Rain would represent the latter era of the original (7 member) lineup and represent the "Roses" (softer) side of the band.

3) Charlie Sheen should induct the band.

However, before GN'R performs and they all walk to the podium to take the stage, instead of the corny idea of having a song of thier own play in the background, I suggest either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=691r2DDdWn4 (need I say more?)

or

(would be great for their badboy reputation!)

Anything except for Jungle, Sweet child or Paradise. I love them but they been played to death by

every original member and New GN'R. I'd like hear Civil war, Rocket Queen, Nightrain or Locomotive.

Exactly!!!!@

I said WTTJ SCOM and PC because they'll play songs that are well-known by the majority.

Personally I'd like to hear others like Estranged, CW, RQ, Dead horse, Coma, etc.

It's gotta be either Welcome to the Jungle or Sweet Child of Mine.

I think those 2 songs represent the original GNR perfectly.

Don't get me wrong, I totally love every song from Appetite, but I think these two songs show 2 different sides to GNR.