New DJ and Richard Interviews

Tyler Drama

Axl and his collection of Mickey Mouse ranges

I hate when people rant against noobs but it's getting so tempting lately...might have to make another pledge.

Threat title should be updated so everyone see's Bumblefoot's too.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is the truth. btw, I bought appetite in 87 and have been reading the forums forever.

dj is a salesman and a poser, it's just how it is.

everybody using a gibson les paul as an ashtray is a complete fucking idiot, period.

The guy can look and do what he wants if he can play a mean guitar and has the respect of Axl. This is a poser hack

Asking+Alexandria.+Ben+Bruce+is+one+of+the+worst+guitarists_293878_3358050.jpg

Edited by RandallFlagg

It's interesting how Fortus apparently uses the .50 mm Tortex picks for rhythm and Jazz IIIs for lead. That's kind of awesome, I never heard of people switching between picks multiple times in one song

Indeed, I thought that was a cool little tidbit. The guy really knows his stuff! I use Tortex too so I'm almost as cool as Richard.

Glad to see we have a Bumblefoot one after all! I shall watch it now. :thumbsup:

I knew Bumblefoot's was going to be the most entertaining. Coolest guy ever. Did anyone else notice how the interviewer wasn't even paying attention to half the stuff he said?

Yeah Ron was cool. The comments were retarded though. One dude was like "what is up with the fake Madonna accent?"

DJ is such a tool. He acts like he doesn't know what the fuck he is taking about and he treats his guitars like shit.

Birdie's lookin' for a ban.

The guy is aww gimmicks. Ron and Richard are class acts, they act like respectful musicians, DJ is just hell bent on being a rock star. He should have been born 15 years sooner.

I think he made himself look like a complete fool compared to Ron and Richard.

Must be nice to burn cigarettes on a $3,000 guitar

Edited by BirdCatcher

They're his guitars and he can do what the fuck he wants with them. They're not an endangered species. Pretty obvious DJ doesn't care as much about the technical aspects and more about the imagery and visuals. So what? That's his thing. Is Ron a tool cause he doesn't know what gauge his strings are and lets McBob take care of everything?

So what? That's his thing. Is Ron a tool cause he doesn't know what gauge his strings are and lets McBob take care of everything?

Ron is also a superior guitarist who can play all these songs completely with his eyes closed. This is the man who had to learn the songs off Chinese Democracy by listening to them off of laptops for minutes at a time. DJ Ashba had a year to learn these songs, and still messes up the solos miserably.

Whoah I loved Ron's video. He's by far the coolest guy ever to be in GnR. EVER. Plus, he plays like a demon. And that vid made a very curious about vigier guitars.

Yeah, i looked into Vigier guitars after I got into Ron's music. They are said to be perfect guitars.

I wouldn't say Ron is a tool, because he clearly knows what he is doing. He and Richard have their guitar techs but Ashba is like "yeah,I don't know what I play for each songs, but I make them look old and cool."

So what? That's his thing. Is Ron a tool cause he doesn't know what gauge his strings are and lets McBob take care of everything?

Ron is also a superior guitarist who can play all these songs completely with his eyes closed. This is the man who had to learn the songs off Chinese Democracy by listening to them off of laptops for minutes at a time. DJ Ashba had a year to learn these songs, and still messes up the solos miserably.

Yeah, Ron rocks and he is a cool dood, Dj is a fame whore and butchers every solo out there.