Hall of Fame- What bands you want to play tribute to GNR?

rocker rockstar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously A7X , best band since Gnr

Shadows is one of the only guys in modern rock to come close to the magic of Axl's voice, they're a great band who can make actual interesting stuff whilst doing well in the mainstream without merely playing the safe radio worthy card.

What would be nice and much better than nothing is some kind of supper group made up of a few different people like Elton John and a few others playing GNR songs with different members of the old GNR. So everyone would jam all together at once or a few at a time. This way it wouldn't have to be a (real reunion), just a cool jam with the old band and some really cool notables. This would be a good compromise and a lot better than nothing at all.

Agreed. Plus it would just kind of be a celebration of the music rather than about who was on stage with who at what time.

I say Limp Bizkit's the only post grunge band to do anything near Gnr. I vote LB.

The only way Limp Bizkit is getting anywhere near the R&RHOF is if they buy a ticket like everyone else.

:rofl-lol:

What would be nice and much better than nothing is some kind of supper group made up of a few different people like Elton John and a few others playing GNR songs with different members of the old GNR. So everyone would jam all together at once or a few at a time. This way it wouldn't have to be a (real reunion), just a cool jam with the old band and some really cool notables. This would be a good compromise and a lot better than nothing at all.

If a real reunion doesn't happen I think this would be the next best thing