Need help from a Tori Amos fan

DeadSlash

Hey fellow Gun’s Fans, I need some help here. In hopes that someone out there is a Tori Amos Fan, or is dating one a Tori Amos fan. My sister has asked me for basically anything Tori Amos related that was not released. Concerts, Bootlegs etc. Is there a place like our download section that you are aware of that I can grab this kind of thing? Her official forums don’t have anything like this, and I couldn’t find an underground equivalent.

Or, what would be just as good would be torrents you can recommend as good or let me know I should stay away from? Frankly that would be just as helpful. My sister is turning 30, so I’m looking to give her the hook up. I am NOT a Tori fan.

I know she has “Original Bootlegs” from 2005. And I have heard of “Legs and Boots” so that is on my list. Looking for other recommendations, thanks guys/gals in advance for any help you may provide!

She also stressed she wanted something with the whole band if possible (I guess there is stuff with just her on the piano?)

Massive Tori fan.

Most of her unreleased material, b-sides, demos and rare tracks were released on this boxset:

41i2Bugb7RL._SS400_.jpg

There's still some unreleased tracks not on this collection. Tori has a huge body of work and tracking down all her work is quite a task. Welcome To Sunny Florida is a must for any fan, a brilliant live DVD with the band, and a bonus disc of outtakes. Legs & Boots is a iTunes only release of 30 live shows from 2007.

Edited by Towelie

Guest Len B'stard

buy her a fuckin album from The Slits ;)

Yeah? If she like Tori, would she like The Slits?

Probably a little less accessible but there's a good chance there, yes, labouring under the arrogant presumption that a Tori Amos fan'd like other 'Woman' with a capital W type artists.

Massive Tori fan.

Most of her unreleased material, b-sides, demos and rare tracks were released on this boxset:

41i2Bugb7RL._SS400_.jpg

There's still some unreleased tracks not on this collection. Tori has a huge body of work and tracking down all her work is quite a task. Welcome To Sunny Florida is a must for any fan, a brilliant live DVD with the band, and a bonus disc of outtakes. Legs & Boots is a iTunes only release of 30 live shows from 2007.

I can't read the title of this box set. I can Read Tori Amos and can't make out the last word. :( What is it called? Is it "A Piano the collection?" and really stupid follow up question, but is it all piano? or is the band involved?

Massive Tori fan.

41i2Bugb7RL._SS400_.jpg

I can't read the title of this box set. I can Read Tori Amos and can't make out the last word. :( What is it called? Is it "A Piano the collection?" and really stupid follow up question, but is it all piano? or is the band involved?

Yeah, but it's all remastered versions of her studio stuff from the Atlantic years, the b-sides and remixes, to go along with the albums. It's not comprehensive like some of the bootlegs where she sang on radio shows or for a benefit.

Prob. want to figure out who's the big Tori traders via Undented.

Massive Tori fan.

41i2Bugb7RL._SS400_.jpg

A Piano The Collection.

It's not just the piano, it has the band on it too. It has tonnes of b-sides, outtakes, live recordings and alternative versions. It really is a must for any serious Tori fan.

Massive Tori fan.

41i2Bugb7RL._SS400_.jpg

A Piano The Collection.

It's not just the piano, it has the band on it too. It has tonnes of b-sides, outtakes, live recordings and alternative versions. It really is a must for any serious Tori fan.

Thanks a lot guys. Big help. Tori is def not my territory.

Edited by DeadSlash