According to Twitter account 'Future Rock Legends',Del james stated that gnr will be at HOF but won't play

Guest Gunns

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's going to be about 10 mins of Thank You's and then nothing. Barely even Youtube worthy. Thanks Alot Axl, you Douche.

FANFUCKINTASTIC. :thumbsdown:

You know, I kinda agree. It's pointless to even bother at this point.

35027.jpg

Typical response of a 9 year old. If someone has a different point of view, they're a "hater".

It sucks that it goes down the route of "we're just here to pick up the award and see ya later" for GNR. It's too bad that differences can't be put aside for one night to perform for those who got you there.

It's not pointless though. The RRHOF induction will (most likely) be the first time both Axl and Slash are on stage together in nearly 20 years. Whatever happens after that, happens. But to see Axl and Slash on the same stage again will be a momentous occasion of itself.

Just read (on HTGTH) the tweets leading up to Paul's tweet and now that I know the context it's crystal clear that he's referring to all versions of GNR. What strikes me as odd is that Paul wasn't asked why not, that would have been most people's immediate response. Did all the original members have a secret pact that it has to be everyone, or nobody will perform? Hard to imagine that is the case. If Axl is the only one who doesn't want to perform because he doesn't want fans thinking of a reunion tour, what's to stop the others from performing with a substitute singer?

I still think what happens at the ceremony depends on what happens at Duff's show the night before.

So there's going to be about 10 mins of Thank You's and then nothing. Barely even Youtube worthy. Thanks Alot Axl, you Douche.

FANFUCKINTASTIC. :thumbsdown:

You know, I kinda agree. It's pointless to even bother at this point.

35027.jpg

Typical response of a 9 year old. If someone has a different point of view, they're a "hater".

It sucks that it goes down the route of "we're just here to pick up the award and see ya later" for GNR. It's too bad that differences can't be put aside for one night to perform for those who got you there.

Taking jokes seriously since Chinese Democracy tour started...

Guest gunns5

I can't imagine slash not wanting to play....even minus axl

im guessing 'wanting' may not even come into it, there could be contractual obligations in place that stipulates exactly what they can/cant do or say.

May I take this moment to be incredibly mature and say -not the old GNR fans, of which I am one. nor to the guys who want a reunion of which I am not one but can respect- but to the arseholes who come in here and try and make those who support the current guys miserable...

HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm calling it right now. Steven Tyler will show up and sing some songs with Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven.

Maybe just slash. Since they're both sellouts.

In what way is a Slash a sellout? Because he releases new music? Because he's fan-friendly?

Slash does more to promote Guns N' Roses (due to his association to that band) than Axl or anyone in the current lineup. You don't have to thank him.

Because he let Fergie fuck up Sweet Child of Mine at the Super bowl! She sucked big time and Slash never wanted that song to be on the album in the first place, so why that song?

Also Slash seems to show up in the dumbest places, like Charlie Sheen's roast? WTF? Even one of the comedians made a comment about how Slash is everywhere! lol

Just read (on HTGTH) the tweets leading up to Paul's tweet and now that I know the context it's crystal clear that he's referring to all versions of GNR. What strikes me as odd is that Paul wasn't asked why not, that would have been most people's immediate response. Did all the original members have a secret pact that it has to be everyone, or nobody will perform? Hard to imagine that is the case. If Axl is the only one who doesn't want to perform because he doesn't want fans thinking of a reunion tour, what's to stop the others from performing with a substitute singer?

I still think what happens at the ceremony depends on what happens at Duff's show the night before.

Maybe the members do have an all or none pact. It is also popular to assume that Axl is the hold out and that might not be the case at all.

Things can always change the day of the show, but it sounds like they're in the middle of organizing the show. I'm sure Slash will be asked to take part in the finale if Paul knows he'll be there. That might be the only thing Slash and Paul would be able to say yes or no about.

I'm calling it right now. Steven Tyler will show up and sing some songs with Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven.

In what way is a Slash a sellout? Because he releases new music? Because he's fan-friendly?

Slash does more to promote Guns N' Roses (due to his association to that band) than Axl or anyone in the current lineup. You don't have to thank him.

Because he let Fergie fuck up Sweet Child of Mine at the Super bowl! She sucked big time and Slash never wanted that song to be on the album in the first place, so why that song?

Also Slash seems to show up in the dumbest places, like Charlie Sheen's roast? WTF? Even one of the comedians made a comment about how Slash is everywhere! lol

Why was the Sheen roast dumb? They've been friends for years.. Perla used to line up girls for Charlie!

But what's a sellout?

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=3191

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49389.0

LIVE!!!! From "Burning Hills", California...

Due to overwhelming enthusiasm, and that "DIVE IN AND FIND THE MONKEY" attitude....

#1. There will NOT be a Guns N' Roses tour.

#2. There will NOT be an official Guns N' Roses web site.

#3. There will NOT be any NEW Guns N' Roses videos.

#4. There will NOT be any new Guns N' Roses involved merhandise.

#5. There will NOT be a Guns N' Roses Fan Club.

#6. There will be a new Guns N' Roses 12 song minimum recording with

three original "B" sides.

NOTE: If all goes well this will be immediately repeated.

#7. Moreover - Slash will not be involved in any new Guns N' Roses endeavors,

as he has not been musically involved with Guns N' Roses, since April 1994

with the exception of a BRIEF feel period with Zakk Wylde and a 2 week trial (? - not sure about the word there)

period with Guns N' Roses in the fall of 95. He (Slash) has been OFFICIALLY

and LEGALLY outside of the Guns N' Roses Partnreship since December 31, 1995.

Nothing here is Subject To Change

Without A PERMANENT SUSPENSION

Of the "Pseudo Studio Musician Work Ethic"

SINCERELY,

W. Axl Rose

Looks like Axl told you all looooong ago what the deal was. lulz

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

Charlie Sheen is Slash's neighbour