According to Twitter account 'Future Rock Legends',Del james stated that gnr will be at HOF but won't play

Guest Gunns

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling it right now. Steven Tyler will show up and sing some songs with Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven.

Maybe just slash. Since they're both sellouts.

In what way is a Slash a sellout? Because he releases new music? Because he's fan-friendly?

Slash does more to promote Guns N' Roses (due to his association to that band) than Axl or anyone in the current lineup. You don't have to thank him.

Because he let Fergie fuck up Sweet Child of Mine at the Super bowl! She sucked big time and Slash never wanted that song to be on the album in the first place, so why that song?

Also Slash seems to show up in the dumbest places, like Charlie Sheen's roast? WTF? Even one of the comedians made a comment about how Slash is everywhere! lol

Charlie Sheen is Slash's neighbour

Yet I drove his sports car off a cliff.

Fuck Axl then. Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven should just jam out. Have Izzy sing Used to Love Her and have Steven Tyler come up and play Mama Kin with them.

Replace UTLH with Dust n Bones. :heart:

That would rock actually...I'd love to see that happen! :tongue2:

Its sad that they cant put aside any differences and bang out a few songs for one night and then go off on there merry ways.

If Axl was properly promoting and pushing foward with "new gnr" then I would think differently(not really but Id concede) To be honest its just sad and pathetic

axl knows that if he ever did a full reunion, even just for one night at an awards ceremony, whatever credibility the new band has established would instantly be lost. and considering they're at their strongest right now since, um, ever, in terms of critical and audience response to their shows, i'm not surprised at all that he wouldn't play a few songs.

having said that, if the new band had been properly presented and supported over the years rather than just appearing when it's time to tour, etc. - even if they'd done a single damn official photoshoot or anything - i don't think the situation would be as fragile. it's the fact that over the years the legacy of the original GN'R lineup only became stronger, while the new lineup never broke into the pop culture consciousness. the average joe just doesn't know who the current members are, regardless of how talented they are, and that's why axl reuniting with slash in particular would instantly demolish any further chances they have.

Are u fucking kidding dj, and ron never wrote a song dj never recorded a song and fuck buckethead too. Anyone who thinks the new gnr should be inducted is insane. Thats like saying babe ruths brother should be in the hall of fame because he had a catch with him.

Are u fucking kidding dj, and ron never wrote a song dj never recorded a song and fuck buckethead too. Anyone who thinks the new gnr should be inducted is insane. Thats like saying babe ruths brother should be in the hall of fame because he had a catch with him.

Lol I remember when the HOF news first broke and people were starting threads like, "Should Paul Tobias be inducted with GN'R?", people started purposely making joke threads to mock that kind of thinking with stuff like, "Should Zakk Wylde be inducted?" I was going to start one that read, "Should Edward Furlong be inducted?" hahahaha cuz you know, he was in T2 and YCBM video hahaha

I guess the HOF is about what made them famous. but CD seems as well known as the other GNR records now and seeing as rock n roll is really about touring these days and GNR has a great tour going on. CD and the Tours has kept GNR known. I can see why Bucket or the new lineup aren't inducted, it's just if they were we'd probably see Axl sing.

I guess alot of us are glad we didn't buy the $500 to $1000 tickets. Hopefully something cool comes out of it in the end.

There's still the simulcast tickets if they're not broadcasting it live on HBO.

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=170914&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blabbermouth+%28Blabbermouth.net%27s+Daily+Headlines%29

PAUL SHAFFER's GUNS N' ROSES 'Rock Hall' Tweet Did Not Come From PAUL SHAFFER - Mar. 8, 2012

Every single person that has ever been a member of Guns should cram on the stage and play My World all 1 minute of it and walk off. Leaving everyone completely fucking baffled about what the hell happened. That would be an appropriate symbol of what GNR is.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Tired of the redic suggestions. Sorry I just have no sense of humor going thru this thread. Axl really is going to punk out, isn't he? Put out music, or play one or two with the ol guys. Otherwise its getting stale..

I guess alot of us are glad we didn't buy the $500 to $1000 tickets. Hopefully something cool comes out of it in the end.

There's still the simulcast tickets if they're not broadcasting it live on HBO.

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=170914&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blabbermouth+%28Blabbermouth.net%27s+Daily+Headlines%29

PAUL SHAFFER's GUNS N' ROSES 'Rock Hall' Tweet Did Not Come From PAUL SHAFFER - Mar. 8, 2012

And now it is back to "not confirmed"

Guest gunns5

so is this like a new trend, anything to do with GnR or people indirectly involved with gnr and who happened to have jumped the gun, blame the tweets on someone else/hacked, and therefore not coming from the original user?

Edited by gunns5

i would hope gnr would make use of this event but sadly i doubt they will as usual, and on a side note i really hope Axl doesnt still have that stache for this event

What does the stache have to do with this? If you're going to bash Axl, be a little more clever.

Anyways, I'm sure even if they don't perform, you'll see a lot of them on TV getting facetime. Except for Steve. he'll be giving blowies out in the back alley.

Edited by iftheworld